Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09's Sub Removal

Sharka

Reaction score
So those of you who have taken out your sub, what have to done to cover up the holes...

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
they are pretty high up on the back. I am working on something for that:top:

Its just not done yet

Justin

Sharka

Reaction score
I haven't really looked yet, but I was wondering if its possible to swap out the back with an 08 model. I was gonna look at a junkyard possibly. It should work.

xrspeedway

Reaction score
how good do they sound and is possible for it to bolt up to our years

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
I haven't really looked yet, but I was wondering if its possible to swap out the back with an 08 model. I was gonna look at a junkyard possibly. It should work.

If the threaded holes are there at the bottom to bolt the 05-08 seats in, you may get away with that. I doubt they redid the fasteners on the back wall

Justin

Sharka

Reaction score
they sound decent, but it's stock JBL sub... If you really want a sub aftermarket is you best bet. But if you want a lil more bump than normal, I guess these would work.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i have noclue what it is, do yall have a pic the stock sub? i didnt know they put them in any x's im curious to see!

nubz69

Reaction score
I would like to see a pic of that too. I am curious if it could be bolted into the 05 xrunner with an upgraded sub.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
i got to hear one of those 09 systems here recently.

I was pretty impressed compared to the other years stock systems. Not too bad for OEM system

Top Bottom