Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1-18-2009: Houston Mod Day IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupe

Reaction score
Here are a few pics from today. I had to bug out a little early. tcTaco had a little problem today and I will let him elaborate on that.

A very BIG salute to Grumpy for putting up with us today.

I want to thank all of the understanding gfs & wifes today.
XRUHouston011809002.jpg

XRUHouston011809010.jpg

XRUHouston011809009.jpg

XRUHouston011809017.jpg

XRUHouston011809028.jpg
XRUHouston011809040.jpg

preXrunner

Reaction score
DAMN.
I just got back to college station... couldn't make it. Looks like a blast... looking forward to hear about it and see more pics!!!

Coupe

Reaction score
The turnout was great.

Some of the guys were trying to arrange a photoshoot. The light was going down pretty quickly. So Matt may have some good shots later.

It was nice to put a face to the trucks today. Nice to meet everyone today.

micpun

Reaction score
it was a good turnout. i was waiting for matt to arrange the shoot but i had the wifey calling so i had to run. but i had a good time

blazinx

Reaction score
ya guys nice turn out got to meet most of yall lol got my mods done and help some of yall out i have a few pics ill get the in photobucket asap . BIG thanks to grumpy for the use of his house once again i hope to have a house soon so i can hold the next on and another big big thank to omar for the s/s i love it

tCTaco

Reaction score
Awsome meet! Thanks grumpy for letting us violate your house! Good to meet everyone! Love my ss front coils, can't wait to get my CLs this week to finish off the drop! NST CR FTW! And don't forget about my new fender mod!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WOW i wish Vegas meets turned out even half of the members you guys had...nice pictures and glad to hear you guys had a blast.

Looks like Torpsd truck was a big hit...

tCTaco

Reaction score
Oh and a big thanks to Stephan for backing me up with the crazy lady and the cops!

blazinx

Reaction score
Oh and a big thanks to Stephan for backing me up with the crazy lady and the cops!
no prob bro thats wat we do here on XRU and in the Htown :top:
and ya she was a lil crazy i was like :ahhhhh:dont hit me in the face lol

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
AWESOME mod day today everyone!

Big thanks to Grumpy for allowing us to hang out at his place, I know everyone there had a blast.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who was there wearing NST shirts, as well as to those who asked if they could buy shirts today!
Your support of our products and our brand means a great deal to all of us at NST.

We hope to see you again very soon!

XRU MEMBERS FTW

DanNolan

Reaction score
Grumpy...Thanks for the lift install ;)

I got some comments...

Nate, you promised big things but you let me down...you did work that pump like a pro though.
Ryan, you are lucky. Not elaborating.
Grumpy thanks for having the patience to deal with me...If you have PC problems gimme a call.

Most fun ive ever had at a meet, ever. Next time ill bring easier mods so grumpy can do em drunk...wanna see that.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Great turnout guys.... Lets start a new thread for post meet conversation. :top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom