Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1-18-2009: Houston Mod Day IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBoogie

Reaction score
Anyone have some 2" solid blocks for the rear? I would like to do my Sittin Sick coils and some blocks in the rear until my rear leafs come in.

What tools do i need to do pullies?

Anyone need any audio stuff?

blazinx

Reaction score
Anyone have some 2" solid blocks for the rear? I would like to do my Sittin Sick coils and some blocks in the rear until my rear leafs come in.

What tools do i need to do pullies?

Anyone need any audio stuff?
i could use a nice free head unit lol :laugh: we will have all the tools you need bro

JBoogie

Reaction score
:biggrin: I do have a old pioneer single din HU laying around.. Its prolly from around 2001 or 2002.

blazinx

Reaction score
lol i didnt think about that o well i could use it in my cadi if you dont want it ......... depending on what u want for it ? let me know tomorow so you can think on it :top:

JBoogie

Reaction score
I'll just throw it in the box of stuff I'm bringing and u can check it out to see if its something u can use. :top:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
I won't be there guys, my 100amp fuse doesn't come in till Tuesday. Its the only thing holding my car back right now. :(

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i just got home from work... going to bed in a bit... waking up at 7 to wash my truck and do a lil mod..

and then imma go pick up matt (trd_sport) get some road head on the way there.

Roy (play boy) and his friend were at my bar 2nite. looks like we might have a race cbr and z06

trd_sport

Reaction score
i just got home from work... going to bed in a bit... waking up at 7 to wash my truck and do a lil mod..

and then imma go pick up matt (trd_sport) get some road head on the way there.

Roy (play boy) and his friend were at my bar 2nite. looks like we might have a race cbr and z06
why would you even want a dude to do that? fag:laugh::bird:
you better be awake by 9 lol.

tCTaco

Reaction score
Just rolled out of bed. Taking a dump right now so I don't cause a line at grumpys porta crapper!

Yallrun

Reaction score
lol Same here, gonna ice my beer down and prolly head out about 8:30-45. I see Nate and Matt didn't get much sleep.:banghead:

RunnerofX

Reaction score
i may show up afterall... hey how much did someone say it would be for the led's for the dash lights?

RunnerofX

Reaction score
Hey if someone is there and checkin this call me 832 657 9753. I'm halfway there and if you guys go somewhere let me know cuz I'm on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom