Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1/4 mile new RECORD!

ntinhri

Reaction score
Very tru mega. I really thought it blew up. My bad. But he I'm still faster ;-) just messing bro.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well there's no debate on which color is the fastest......BSP reigns over ALL!!!

Nicely done, now get those slips posted so we can have some proof

ntinhri

Reaction score
I will post up slips tonight. I gotta get home, scan them, and post them for u yahoos. Why don't they belive me? After all it is april...

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
congrats man. seeing those times makes me want to get back to the track and try to get mine into the 12's

ntinhri

Reaction score
I want to take the urd shop truck with my tires and see what I can do.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Impressive numbers broski. Well done. I could only imagine what a little spray and a t56 swap would pull off

Tapp

Reaction score
I will post up slips tonight. I gotta get home, scan them, and post them for u yahoos. Why don't they belive me? After all it is april...

HAHAHA.... hi haters:eviltongue:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Cool Steve you got the fastest X!:biggrin: I got the slowest X! :laugh::laugh:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
^ lol never thought about that

That would really grind my gears.

grinds-my-gears1.jpg

X-roller

Reaction score
I just pitched a tent when I read this post.... :top:

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
Is mega still running? Thought the motor went up. Any way 265/40/18, 6250, shifted to 4th 100 feet or so from end of track, didn't have time to test riden the rev. 2500 dump and mash the gas, lifted on 1-2 shift, didn't lift on 2-3 or 3-4 shifts. 20 psi seems to be sweet for tires to hook, oh never to burn out in water box. Tires don't seem to hook up (maybe they are still wet).
Launching I held 2500 lightly dumped clutch, and took off. The last it I caught myself off gaurd, pop the clutch, tires grabed, and front lifted like crazy.

Thank ya sir for the info. One more question for ya, on your data log, can you see at what rpm you shifted for each gear? Reason I am asking you all of this is to see what size DR i should get and what setting to put on the X-1 to try to avoid a 4th gear shift.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Steve would never pull an april fools joke like this :rolleyez:

never

ever

Murderface

Reaction score
Thank ya sir for the info. One more question for ya, on your data log, can you see at what rpm you shifted for each gear? Reason I am asking you all of this is to see what size DR i should get and what setting to put on the X-1 to try to avoid a 4th gear shift.

Yup with data logs u can see what rpm,speed or whatever u need to see when he shifted. U can raise the redline to over 7k with the X-1 but I wouldn't suggest it.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I will be updating the 1st post today, time slips, and see what I can do on screen shots from data log..

WCD

Reaction score
I believe ya. That time and speed are about right for what a truck like yours can do.

That 1.8 launch is sweet. You're in the company of some fast machines with that ET and trap. :top:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Time to update the sig Steve.

ntinhri

Reaction score
sig updated

Updated Dragtimes.com! hope to see me at the top in 24 or so hours..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom