Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1/8 mile track session

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
Last night sdxrunner619 (kevin) and I went to barona for some 1/8 mile fun. Kevin was getting consistent 1.9 60 foots and running 8.2s @88 with street tires. Needless to say the LS swap is literally the only way to go with these trucks.
I ran my camaro ss with a all season hard compact tire. Only could get a high 2.0 60 foot and a 8.4 @86 spinning bad.

Both of us are more the happy with the runs considering the power we are making and the tires we ran.

autobodyX

Reaction score
I have a PITA neighbor that has a new concrete driveway' I might warm up my tires over there. :biggrin:

dramad1

Reaction score
Hmm thats weird, I dont see a message. I would have went for sure, track is less than 10min from my house. So far the fastest I can get my car 0-60 is 5.1 sec. I have tried everything but in the end wheel spin kills it for me. These skinny tires suck for sure.

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
yeah i was spinning so bad i only ran a 8.4 with a 2.080 60foot but next time i go it should be alot lower with good tires

Top Bottom