Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 or 2 used tires

dailycruzr

Reaction score
well guys im coming to 6 months being laid off and keep getting told one or two more weeks and we will hire you. when i first got the x it had a bad alignment and my girlfriend did ALOT of driving between work and school we had a blowout on the front drivers side and the rear ( which is now in front) has irregular treadwear i definately cant afford a set of new ones at this time i just need one or possibly two that will hold me for a month or two if anybody in AZ can help me out that would be great. i have about 200 that i can spend right now and i can pick up in phoenix or the surrounding cities.

thanks in advance guys.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
How soon do you need them? I haven't checked my tire tread in a while, but I should have at least 2 decent ones.

Last edited:

DoubleD

Reaction score
Have you looked on ebay? There a lots of tires for sale with like 65% wear. that might be exactly what you need

dailycruzr

Reaction score
How soon do you need them? I haven't checked my tire tread in a while, but I should have at least 2 decent ones.

not necessarily ASAP but within a week or two would be good. pm sent with my contact info

Have you looked on ebay? There a lots of tires for sale with like 65% wear. that might be exactly what you need

i completely forgot about ebay! thanks :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I'll have a pair of tires for you on Saturday. I'll give you a call this weekend and we can work out the details :top:

I would do it today, but I won't be able to make it to a tire shop b4 I leave work.

Sub Zero

Reaction score
If you dont get the tires from Titan, let me know. Im gonna buy some Nitto 555s pretty soon. I have 2 Toyo proxes on the front that still have like 90% of the tread left.:top:

Reaction score
Dude, go to a Mexican owned tire shop...

They have shops like that here and I get used tires for around $40 each more or less :top:

Depends on the shop and how cool you are to them appearantly...

And they can't be junk or you can sue and that's the last thing they want...

Sometimes you come up on sick tires from fancy cars that get new wheels from there and they don't care to keep the stock wheels and tires so they're sold used :top:

Good luck with everything!

Oh, and get a damn allignment!!! Save yourself tire&gas money!!!

Again best of luck!!!

wshsbears

Reaction score
i have 3 XR wheels 2 have tires with about 4/32 and 1 is painted black with no tire..

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I have a couple. they are worn on the inside when my truck was lowered. they are yours if you want em. just cover shippin. I need to get rid of them anyways.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I have 4 stockers here for you choose from. I sent you a txt this morning. I should be home all day whenever you want to stop by. I'll PM you my contact info

dailycruzr

Reaction score
Thank you

i just want to thank everyone that was willing to either sell or give a tire or two. that kind of camaraderie and generosity is why i love this forum. Titanrattler813 aka Sean was the closest to me and the asking was unbeatable:rock: thanks again guys this really mean alot to me especially in these hard times.

Top Bottom