Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1.xx 60's ?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
alright spyder, were slowly breaking it down :rockon: :laugh:

VQ 40

Reaction score
hahah. nice. well basically its a whole bunch of useless crap i wasted my money on. today's trackruns have prooven that im not any faster than stock really...

ims is intake manifold spacer
tbs throttle body spacer
cbe cat back exhaust
cai cold air intake
2 degree timing advance
gk is grounding kit.
cp is crank pulley which im still waiting on... lightweight underdriven
psp is power steering pulley... lightweight underdriven

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i did get two new best friday night though.

2.065 60'
9.385 1/8th.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
being which?

PXA1069.jpg

mtt-3754r_w.jpg

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
what size are those? and how are they on traction? need a pair too. but i woud rather get something like this though

http://www.jegs.com/i/Hoosier/522/17430QTP/10002/-1#

I would get a radial rather than a slick. Saves you the hassle of having to switch your tires at the track. You could drive to the track on a slick, but good luck if it starts raining. Mickey Thompson makes the best street radials, hands down.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Come on guys, hurry up and get your setups done so we can see 1.xx 60's. ;)

i was gonna go back tonight, but i dont have the funds this week. so not for a few more weeks for me.

I would get a radial rather than a slick. Saves you the hassle of having to switch your tires at the track. You could drive to the track on a slick, but good luck if it starts raining. Mickey Thompson makes the best street radials, hands down.

that is a drag radial he has in the link, fwiw.

Last edited:

rat7761

Reaction score
The Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT is a bias ply tire not a radial. It's basically a slick with grooves in it to meet the DOT requirements. It's similar to the Mickey Thompson ET Street. I wouldn't recommend driving on those tires to the track. The downside of a true drag radial is that you'll have to bring an air tank or compressor to air your tires back up after you run since nobody runs their sticky tires at the track with street pressures. You could run 'em with street pressure but you're not going to have optimum traction.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=HOO%2D17601&N=700+400343+300778+115&autoview=sku

Last edited:
Top Bottom