Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11 second Turbo X..ought oh Steve

Murderface

Reaction score
Wonder who made his custom intake plenum? Too bad the pics suk and won't allow me to zoom in without getting all blocky looking.

I also doubt this truck is seeing 11 sec passes. Wonder if the motor is built up at all?

SooRunner

Reaction score
Holy shiet! I wished my under hood looked like that! :biggrin:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
Awesome. My first instinct was to call BS as well but with the limited info on the truck lets not get too jumpy. Could be a built motor for all we know. May'be he's runnin way high boost. His link is no bueno. Either way 11 seconds is hard to believe but I wanna see a vid! dig the filters he used on the turbos too. Looks like the uni-filters used on bikes.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
awesome but I call BS

Wonder who made his custom intake plenum? Too bad the pics suk and won't allow me to zoom in without getting all blocky looking.

I also doubt this truck is seeing 11 sec passes. Wonder if the motor is built up at all?

haters-gonna-hate-32402-1270523864-286.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
I think it is completely possible to get an XRunner into the 11s.

I can also tell you it is not easy.

That truck looks nice, but I can see it is running a standalone EMS and likely a built engine to go with it.

Build the engine, enough boost, get rid of the stock grinder and it can happen.

I doubt he is in the 11s with the stock manual and if it is in the 11s I will be it has an auto on it so it can build boost to get a good launch.

But I could be complete wrong on everything....

G

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
had to cut the bed to increase downforce???

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see 11's out of it with lack of information, but Its got some money invested in it, and Its hard to say without any proof of runs other than heresay. We need more info and to contact that clown! GOGO recruitment.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Well, he has HRE's on there sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Super Werty

Reaction score
lol, I love how the spell on that forum:laugh:

Is Jamaica even big enough for a 1/4 mile:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
hows those hre's?? those rims are about 4-5k...i could believe that his truck is running 11's

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
wasnt this truck floating around about a year or so ago? ive seen pics of that bay before.

and this lost post kills me

:Jus got off the phone with the owner, got my wires crossed when we were talking about the car when the pics were taken. It WAS supercharged BEFORE he decided to go with the twin turbo for gas economy, then he opted for twin turbos and a turbocharger...which is what you see bolted on top coming from the manifold and frontmost BOV. Since then he removed the twin turbos and put on a TD07to replace the two turbos and kept the turbocharger, will update the pics and specs later:

edit,

i knew it was familiar, its the old psi racings xrunner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gxJO-Wb4rU

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I believe someone says that in the jamaican thread.....with a link to that very post. :top: Yardie, get on it man...

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
I believe someone says that in the jamaican thread.....with a link to that very post. :top: Yardie, get on it man...

i didnt bother to try and depict all that mumble in the thread, it was driving me nuts trying to read half of it. but i did just go from the bottom and see it a few posts up. I have a few pics of this engine bay from awhile back , but its on my external hard drive, and a chihuahua decided to eat the power cord for it.

Top Bottom