Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$12,000.00 + Wheels!!!!!!!!

PLCX

Reaction score
thats so dumb why would you send money on that

BlackCat

Reaction score
With the exception of my XR and the Acura CL-S it replaced, those wheels cost more than just about every other car I've owned in my life.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Well yeah, it's retarded... but to play devil's advocate here, how much of the cool stuff in the world is practical? ... especially expensive stuff

Xample

Reaction score
i sell rims than cost a clean million and comes with a bentley gt...ashanti's encrusted in diamonds and rubies...of coarse ive never sold any but i can get them if any ballers out there:biggrin:

Gadget

Reaction score
It is not for me, but it is very innovative. I never would of dreamed that one up.

Gadget

nctourer

Reaction score
Neat idea but tacky.:thumpdown:
So that meens before you can say X-Runner we will be seeing those on some companies product pushing Hummer.

AFP520

Reaction score
Look at the cost of DUB 30's. Like $2250 a wheel was a ballpark for one that I searched for. Some are probably even more. Then what about tires?

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ya i saw those about a year ago on a taxi in vegas. it was advertising a tahtah bar. guess where my buddies and i decided to go later that night..lol

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thats just DUMB a$$ he//

And see, I was thinking "that's cool as hell." Now, mind you, I wouldn't run them - but the concept is really neat and (as Gadget said) innovative. I mean damn, I think those are way cooler than friggin spinners.

On another note... there's no way in hell those are legal.

Xample

Reaction score
i want one of me peeing on a dodge and nissan. that would be sweeeettt!!!

morcheez

Reaction score
i suppose if i had the money to waste and a company to advertise for they would be pretty sweet....but what would i put on them now ???? pictures of my truck maybe :biggrin:

House

Reaction score
Those wheels are pretty awesome. I would never want them on any of my vehicles, but that's not the point. I know processors have come a long way, but that is pretty neat technology that can put a picture up like that while you vary your wheel speed.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
id make them show the rim sitting still. like reverse spinners :hmmmm2:

Justin

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
we need to get nightrider in the post :rolleyez:

Justin

Top Bottom