Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

12' inch subs in doors?

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has upgraded there stock door speakers? i have two 12' inch pioneers that i would like to try to put in the back doors in replace of the stock speakers. is this possible?

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
subs carry lower notes than the regular door speakers which carry mids and hi range notes. so replacing the rear speakers with 12" subwoofers would be fine if you hook them up to an amp and if you dont want to get much voice out of them... just bass!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
wow, that would be a first bro. several members rock the custom pannels, but think they are runnin 10s.

teamben158

Reaction score
If you look at the Xtreme Creations panels, you have to run a pretty shallow 10" to make them fit. There isn't a lot of room to cram a 12" in there (that's what she said...) without it hitting the seat or having next to know air space inside the box.

If you do it though, do a write up with pictures!

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Thats going to be a b*tch to fit bro. I probably even doubt that the doors are deep enough for that. May be wrong though, would be a good idea if it would fit.

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
it would definitely be bad ass but also a lot of custom work as well. take some pics.

Top Bottom