Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13.2 @ 106 :)

muzzyfsu

Reaction score
really? I thought when the light came on there was about 3 gallons? plus the 2 that I had, 5 is too low? damn! shit i feel like a dumb ass now :stupid:

Wait... Put gas in your gas tank...?

BRILLIANT!

guinness-brilliant.jpg

LOL :laugh:

Get any of the runs on video?

Nope, rode solo, and Brooks wasn't there from dragtimes, wish I had that 13.2 on vid :thumpdown:

Last edited:

lvxr

Reaction score
good job ...i wish i had funds to make my x fast...then again i have a 10k turbo/standalone setup for a 22re that i yanked out of my race truck that's just sitting...but no shop or time...or pistons...

i wanna go fast! haha... :top: for you

megabitez

Reaction score
wow good job!!!!nice times bro!!
Florida has the 3 fastest XRS!!!And they are all blue!!LoL
Well actually davie florida lol. muzzy lives like 2 blocks away from me and justin a few miles.
ANyway NICE TIMES man sorry again i couldnt make it, work and stuff. Keep me posted on the next tim u go, i really want to go.
again GOOD STUFF MAN KEEP IT UP!!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score

correction 4, and the other one is red :D I still have the fastest n/a times, and im already back to stock with no threat at putting it anymore out of reach.

good times muzzy, still doing a hell of a lot better than your gville trip. I have a pair of base model taco wheels if you want them to put some drag radials on.

zrgray

Reaction score
Well actually davie florida lol. muzzy lives like 2 blocks away from me and justin a few miles.
ANyway NICE TIMES man sorry again i couldnt make it, work and stuff. Keep me posted on the next tim u go, i really want to go.
Keep your eye open for a RR.... I'm about one mod away from being one of those uber fast XR's. Made 8lbs this morning :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Watch out for that kid in Iowa too. Gonna try to push the bar with the URD setup. Just hope I don't break another clutch in the process.

megabitez

Reaction score
haha top 4!!!!
LoL im sure you dont know what a clutch is being that your on a XR forum.....Confused in many ways....

XrunnIT

Reaction score
haha top 4!!!!
LoL im sure you dont know what a clutch is being that your on a XR forum.....Confused in many ways....

what about that dude from TX who has the 2nd fastest MPH in the 1/4? Or the dude that's in NY that is faster then that guy in TX? :biggrin:

megabitez

Reaction score
your forgetting that guy thats faster then that guy with that thing that the guy with the other guy did

muzzyfsu

Reaction score

thanx Eddie, lol, couldn't believe it was u posting, u r never on this thing. Yeah, well Justin (Rex) doesn't count anymore, unless he puts some NOS on his Kia, lol. (j/k Justin)

correction 4, and the other one is red :D I still have the fastest n/a times, and im already back to stock with no threat at putting it anymore out of reach.

good times muzzy, still doing a hell of a lot better than your gville trip. I have a pair of base model taco wheels if you want them to put some drag radials on.

Texas ain't got nothing on us FL boys :) Yeah, that gville trip was so disappointing, but I didn't know, because my clutch was perfect on the street. It still was when I took it out too, there was barely any wear on it at all.

Watch out for that kid in Iowa too. Gonna try to push the bar with the URD setup. Just hope I don't break another clutch in the process.

Who is this kid in Iowa?

your forgetting that guy thats faster then that guy with that thing that the guy with the other guy did

exactly........

Last edited:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Decent? lol that's almost a 12 second pass

Yes decent, not ungodly but decent. I know it's uber fast for our trucks I guess, but my mentality of fast is based on what other cars I can buy for less than a new XR and run 12's stock :top:

zrgray

Reaction score
Point taken, but I still think that is a great run for being on street tires.

Top Bottom