Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13.8 @ 102

wshsbears

Reaction score
sweet! congrats on the first X in the 13's! i wanna see a video of all that jazz!

Hitman

Reaction score
Dude you didn't call me or anything coulda filmed it all oh well next time and congrats guess theres no point in me driving fast in the freeway when your around :biggrin:

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Yeah but I have proof:eviltongue: j/k I knew the X could get there good job:top:

Ha I know, all I have is a slip I cant manage to take a picture of cause no camera will focus on it:laugh:

Next time I will bring jon (hitman) and record this stuff... when I break into the 12's:biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Ha I know, all I have is a slip I cant manage to take a picture of cause no camera will focus on it:laugh:

Next time I will bring jon (hitman) and record this stuff... when I break into the 12's:biggrin:

take it to kinkos and get it scanned

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
so as of now can you list the perf mods you've done.

it would be awesome for me to check off your list one by one when i get new parts :]
i only have trd cai, jardine cat back, dt lt's + urd s/s

Spyder327

Reaction score
so as of now can you list the perf mods you've done.

it would be awesome for me to check off your list one by one when i get new parts :]
i only have trd cai, jardine cat back, dt lt's + urd s/s

He's got:

TRD blower with URD pulley
TRD intake
DT headers
URD 3" exhaust

07X-R

Reaction score
Some traction bars would help right? :dontknow:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
traction bars will help wheel hop. But then comes the wheel spin from the tires being forced to now endure more torque since the suspension has been tamed down a little. this is where drag radials or slicks come into play. and more serious suspension work.

07X-R

Reaction score
Yea some grag radials with the traction with that kinda power would put some toqure on our suspension

XrunnIT

Reaction score
We need to get the S/C guys in the lower 13's. With a couple N/A guys sitting in the mid 14's, maybe capable of low 14's. These boosted guys aren't running much quicker. They should be about a second faster then N/A guys.

Jonathan

Reaction score
We need to get the S/C guys in the lower 13's. With a couple N/A guys sitting in the mid 14's, maybe capable of low 14's. These boosted guys aren't running much quicker. They should be about a second faster then N/A guys.

ive played with those corny et calcs. they are dead nuts on for the NA HP levels, but the FI HP isnt adding up. i expect my current set up to pull at most a 13.5, ideally in the 13.2-13.3 range. the problem is traction.....

we'll see in the summer.

also, the other issue i have, is id love to run a set of real slicks. i could really use that off the line advantage, but my rear brakes dont allow it. 5 bucks for someone to find a cost effective method of throwing some stickies back there...

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
5 bucks for someone to find a cost effective method of throwing some stickies back there...

sell me the rear brakes and you can use the money to buy your slicks

you can keep the 5 bucks...:smile:

Justin

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
well for the majority of x owners who are not running a huge rear brake kit, it shouldnt be that hard. a 26x10" slick should fit well in the rear, the factory 18s are a 27x10" tire.

Top Bottom