Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 bikes on a xr?!

megabitez

Reaction score
ya i put to much money into it. its not for everyone. some people like it some dont.
you have rims! Lol

xrtaco06

Reaction score
ya i put to much money into it. its not for everyone. some people like it some dont.
you have rims! Lol

:laugh::laugh::laugh:. yea that, and a system but that pretty much it. oh and my wife got me hid's recently but haven't had time to put them in.

megabitez

Reaction score
nice man its very easy to install them 15 min man do it! 1 of my finaly blew after 3 years =( need to replace it

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I'm sorry, this thread pissed me off. Cool you can fit two bikes in the back of your bed, but make your pics smaller. I have a Mac and this thread even messed up my Safari. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THESE SMALLER...actually, nevermind. I won't be looking at this thread again.

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
I'm sorry, this thread pissed me off. Cool you can fit two bikes in the back of your bed, but make your pics smaller. I have a Mac and this thread even messed up my Safari. SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THESE SMALLER...actually, nevermind. I won't be looking at this thread again.

what a useless and unnecessary post. quit your crying, that's your own fault for owning a crappy computer.

megabitez, why in the hell are you still on stock tires with all that power?!?!?!? you should be on some 295s mon!

Vashx51

Reaction score
Looks like you need to take that tailgate down to the stealership and tell them to get you a new one. Just leave it on the service desk till the do something. Well that's what I would do but I don't really get along with my stealership.

05runner

Reaction score
Wow that is a tight fight but you got it. Get a bed extender and your straight. And man you got them things tied down all kinds of ways lol.. But whatever to get them secure right. :rockon:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score

:rofl:

what a useless and unnecessary post. quit your crying, that's your own fault for owning a crappy computer.

:dito: ... :laugh:

megabitez

Reaction score
ya bro im still scared of them coming loose or something. those arent stock tires lol. they are 275/40/18 KDW!! These tires are monsters!

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
p2260100ck2.jpg

oh. just looks like the stock sidewall in this pic. must be just KDWs not KDW2s

reckless-x

Reaction score
i only put one bike in the back of mine and the suspension sucks with that in it.....hows the suspension with two? also i got this strapped it holds to the handle bars and when you tighten it down it compresses the front shocks for less movement picked it up for like 20 bucks i think it was worth the money.

megabitez

Reaction score
well i made it to orlando and back 4 hours each way. it was a great drive everything went great. only problem was i heard a thud for the larger pots holes and stuff and coming out of wendys i scrapped the bottom. the loud thump was my traction bars hitting lol idc about them things. anyway they didnt shift couldnt even feel them back there

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score

megabitez, why in the hell are you still on stock tires with all that power?!?!?!? you should be on some 295s mon!

Wow! Someone is super hypocritical...you posting that just made your post pointless. BTW, my computer isn't crappy. In fact it sounds like you're a little jealous cause I own a good computer. Also, it was stated before on here that if you post pics to keep them a certain size, but you wouldn't know that cause you're new here...SO GET OFF MY BACK! I didn't bash at all, I was merely stating my thoughts. GROW UP!

fuseaku

Reaction score
Sorry dude, I ended up going to Gainesville for the weekend so I didn't get to ride at all. This week and this coming weekend however, I'll be riding a lot!

Top Bottom