Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 Toned is Blown!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
2 Tone is Blown!!!

Finally finished the install of the URD S/C...started yesterday at 6pm and worked on it until midnight, then started again today at 10am and finished about an hour ago. I was missin a few little parts:hmmmm2: , had to go to the auto parts store like 3 times, but I freakin love it!!!:rock: :rock: Probably the first time Ive said this, but I cant wait to drive to work tomorrow! I'm gonna spend some quality time with my girl because she's only had like 5 minutes of my attention all weekend, but I will upload some pics here soon!!!

Last edited:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Congrats bro! The URD s/c is deffinatly a sick setup :rock:

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!!

Was that you that called me earlier??

Gadget

DOGO X

Reaction score
Hey Gadget!

URD still messing the packing department? :biggrin: :laugh:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Oh snaps!!! Congrats bro... that truck has got to be one of the best on this site man!!! I think we need to vote for you for the next truck of the month!!!

Cursed

Alexrunner

Reaction score
awesome bro, glad to hear you got everything up and running. Cant wait to go for a ride!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
congrats man...and you need to add yourself to the what color is your Blown X poll. If you haven't already
and since your truck started as BSP I would call it +1 BSP :biggrin: :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Finally, here are some pics I took last night just as we were finishing the install...
urd.JPG

urd1.JPG

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Gadget came over today and tuned it for me...THANK GOD!!!:adore:...Gadget is awesome! My truck is amazing now, cant wait for XFEST!!!

Top Bottom