Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(2) X-Runners Spotted at Gwinnett Gladiators Game

KaeserTRD

Reaction score
I was at the Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game on 4/29, just north of Atlanta, and saw (2) X-Runners tailgaiting in the parking lot (one was RR and the other BSP). I didn't have my truck with me or I would have stopped by. Was it anybody on this forum? Do you guys usually meet at events?

Kyle

Reaction score
Kaeser, you're in GA?

I'm XR-less now a days but I go to Glads games fairly often. Haven't had time this season but my SWB has been to a few before I sold her.

Reaction score
Nice. My bro runs a Tires Plus in Loganville. I was just there getting the Colt Vista some new rubber.

KaeserTRD

Reaction score
Awesome! I may have to stop there when I buy some new tires for the X. Before I had the X, I had a 1989 Colt GT Turbo and 1989 Mirage Turbo! I love those cars, it just sucks that there is no aftermarket support for the chassis. I saw a lot of people sway the 4g63 into the Vistas.

Richard15

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the site but me and my brother have 2 xrunners and don't live to far from Gwinnett

AndreCon23

Reaction score
Hey guy I wasn't at the game that day but I ride a 2012 BR up in Cumming GA. I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm down that way.

Top Bottom