Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$200 which mod?

which mod to do next

• URD S/S

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • ScanGaugeII

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Other?? post your idea

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
so i got about 200-250 to blow and i might as well blow it on the truck :biggrin:

so im thinking URD SS, ScanGaugeII, or other what you guys think.

i already have everything to do the BHLM just gotta do it, and ive done the DTRL mod already as well

MancheX

Reaction score
I would go with a short shifter. Thats my next mod on my truck.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i wouldnt spend the money on a urd ss, go with a B&M or trd

i say for those go with the scangauge and as for an alternative, get hids for another $50

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I say get a smaller pulley, and save a few bucks for a s/s...Scangauge is far from a necessity :rockon:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Short Shifter is one of the best mods so thats my vote :top:

RedXr

Reaction score
S/S, but either trd or b&m(if you can find one).

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
We have scangauges in stock ready to ship out immediately.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
s/s is the best bang for the buck...if you could find a b&m somewhere that would be great (i dont think they make them anymore) but my first choice in s/s would be the trd

speed_raca7

Reaction score
why are so many people recommending the trd or b&m over the URD SS?:dontknow:

are the trd and b&m shorter shafts?

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
ive got a urd short shifter. i still like it though, its not bad.when installing mine two of the clamps wouldnt stay on there so i had to install it without them. feels like theres a whole lot of play. from what i heard from others, trd and b&m are just a bit pricier but the small amount of money makes up for the quality.

the urd still uses the same stock shifter with an extension and spacer plate. the trd uses its own short shifter and im not sure about the b&m. hadnt done any research but everyone says its the best for our trucks

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
ive got a urd short shifter. i still like it though, its not bad.when installing mine two of the clamps wouldnt stay on there so i had to install it without them. feels like theres a whole lot of play. from what i heard from others, trd and b&m are just a bit pricier but the small amount of money makes up for the quality.

the urd still uses the same stock shifter with an extension and spacer plate. the trd uses its own short shifter and im not sure about the b&m. hadnt done any research but everyone says its the best for our trucks

You need to call me on this ASAP. Can't have a URD product not working or installed correctly. 877-8URDUSA x3

Gadget

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
save an extra 50 and get the TRD short shifter..... Go big or go home :biggrin:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
URD pulley for the TRD S/C or an intake.

If you have a S/C you might as well make it run as good as possible...:top:
if you r patinet enough, someone will be selling an intake at a nice discount on here...:top: You can also check ebay and/or craigslist.

Reaction score
well my thoughts on shifters is URD=150 TRD=330 so what makes the TRD worth 2x as much as the URD i also plan on cutting stock shaft to have a shorter throw and shorter appearance.

and im trying to only spend about 200 so an intake will have to wait, i plan on getting the TRD Intake. i Guess i could just wait and spend this money on rebuild kit for my other truck

Top Bottom