Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2001 IS300 "supra motor"

suprabeetle

Reaction score
2001 Lexus IS 300 4dr sedan. 3.0L straight 6cyl (same as the supras had). 115,000 miles. (10,000.00) firm
Vin# JTHBD182210016175 no accidents, no repainting, no aftermarket items. exactly as it was when we bought it. The exterior condition is great with only a few tiny rock chips to note. The interior is in great condtion as well, no rips or tears. Garage kept, oil changes regularly with synthetic blend, premium tires with plenty wear left on them, never any issues with the car. Great luxury car!
picture.php

Standard Features for the IS 300:

Bucket Seats Center Console
Fog Lights Power Heated Mirrors
Keyless Entry System Lighted Entry System
Power Brakes Rear Window Defroster
Premium Audio System Aluminum/Alloy Interior Trim
17 Inch Wheels 3.0L I6 DOHC 24V FI Engine
Premium Unleaded Fuel Required 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
Clock Tachometer
Alloy Wheels Traction Control
4-Wheel ABS Driver and Passenger Front Airbags
Front Side Airbags Anti-Theft Alarm System
Cloth Seating Rear Bench Seat
Cruise Control Power Steering
Remote Trunk Release Tilt Steering Wheel
Alloy Shift Knob Trim Leather Steering Wheel Trim
Air Conditioning Automatic Climate Control
Intermittent Windshield Wipers Power Windows
Power Door Locks Daytime Running Lights
Auto-Dim Rear View Mirror AM/FM/Cassette/CD Changer Audio System

Optional Features that our car has:

Garage Door Opener Power Moon roof
Leather Seating Limited Slip Differential (Rear)
Power Driver's Seat Power Front Passenger Seat

Last edited by a moderator:

suprabeetle

Reaction score
more pics are in my albums. just wanted it short and sweet lol

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
You need to correct that, its not the same engine as in the Supras.

IS300 2jz-ge Does Not Have Forged Internals

Knight Runner

Reaction score
and it's an inline 6 not a v6:biggrin:
Good luck in the sale, I myself at one point kept my eye on one that have oem navi (fullyloaded) and with a dvd hooked to the stock navi screen plus monitors on the headrest all linked together with a sound system, sweet as hell... good for music videos. My causin was one of the first ones to do that back in 99'.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
okay

look i never said it was a v6. it is the same motor just a updated version 3.0 straight six (v v t i) which wasnt in the supras. it is the same motor as the n/a supra. the forged internals was an upgrade for the twin turbos. that is the whole reason my wife bought the car in the first place. she had a 94 supra n/a then put a t78 on it. http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/is300/2001/consumerreview.html
there are morehttp://www.edmunds.com/lexus/is300/2001/consumerreview.html

and it's an inline 6 not a v6:biggrin:
Good luck in the sale, I myself at one point kept my eye on one that have oem navi (fullyloaded) and with a dvd hooked to the stock navi screen plus monitors on the headrest all linked together with a sound system, sweet as hell... good for music videos. My causin was one of the first ones to do that back in 99'.

im not sure if you think the supra has a v6 or think in me sayin straight six is different than the inline six. but both the supra and is300 are straight/inline 3.0 6cyl.

Last edited:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
My fault dude, I thought I read v6 but I see the 'straight' now. Wife had a Supra? Dayem! :biggrin:

suprabeetle

Reaction score
My fault dude, I thought I read v6 but I see the 'straight' now. Wife had a Supra? Dayem! :biggrin:

yeah i got me a good one. she had to get rid of it because she was street racing. but thanks for looking out for me.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Funny, gets rid of Supra for IS300? Something tells me she did not wanted to let go of that 2jz power.

suprabeetle

Reaction score
yeah now i got her in a 07 mustang gt. we had a 04 mystic chrome and a 08 shelby gt500. but we had to get rid of them after my brain surgery, i got my xr now and lovin it.

Top Bottom