Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2006 x-runner WHITE

westcoast outlaw

Reaction score
i'd really like to see this truck go in the next 9 days so i dont have to insure two vehicles. picked up my new truck last night. 15k OBO lets make a deal

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i'd really like to see this truck go in the next 9 days so i dont have to insure two vehicles. picked up my new truck last night. 15k OBO lets make a deal
what did you end up buying as your new truck...:dontknow:

Last edited by a moderator:

westcoast outlaw

Reaction score
2001 chevy 3500 crew cab dually bagged, 4linked, nice little system. 80k miles on it for 9000

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
****ing sweet!! My g/f wants a White XR! Maybe I can talk her into it.

-Ant.

Imprezz

Reaction score
So is the truck a salvage title because of the windstorm or what ? Just askin :dontknow:

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
the white runner....ahh. ...she is like a mythical creature. now when i die i can say i have seen it all

rich017

Reaction score
Was it originally an X-runner or was it a access cab base Tacoma and you turned it into a X?

Just wondering

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Was it originally an X-runner or was it a access cab base Tacoma and you turned it into a X?

Just wondering

He never actually posted it was an X-Runner, but I'm pretty sure it was by his explanation in the below post. :top:

insurance paid roughlly 11,000 to do the truck. it was damaged in a windstorm here in banning. 11 included the complete color change, all new glass, all new lights and mirrors, and the rear trim panels as they were so pitted it wasnt worth it to save em. the truck also has a piece of 1/4 inch diamond place acrossed the inside of the tailgate for reinforcement when loading/hauling things.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score

rich017

Reaction score
from his first post...:hmmmm2:

Guess the only way to prove it is to show a pic under the hood.

A few people have made it look like an X with the body kit and x-braces and then it had a 4cyl under the hood.....

07SWB

Reaction score
that truck in an Xrunner painted white. If you look closely at the pics, you can see the outboard mounted Bilstien shocks. The regular taco doesnt have outboard mounted shocks.

westcoast outlaw

Reaction score
clean and clear title, and yes it was originally a BSP x-runner. no conversion here, its the real deal. no 4 banger here either.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i dunno who would challenge you...this is definately an xr...GLWS bro...i always though white was a sick mix with our trucks

shaX 07

Reaction score
No offense to anyone but I honestly don't think white does this truck any justice :frown:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Good luck on the sale.

That WXR is one of a kind! I like it!:top:

allthreebikes015.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
it looks good, but it does need a drop, bhlm, tinted tails, blacked wheels and it will be even more pure sex just like the infamous storm trooper X!!! :rockon:

whiterr.jpg

stormtrooper2_800.jpg

westcoast outlaw

Reaction score
now is somebody's oppertunity to step into a white X without having to spend all the money to do it.

Top Bottom