Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 Blue XRunner For Sale

XBlue!

Reaction score
Need to sell this truck. 39k original miles. Always garaged and kept clean ! Always serviced by Toyota Master mechanic with Toyota parts. I just need a different type of vehicle at this time in my life.
Thanks

Last edited:

XBlue!

Reaction score
If your interested I can send pics through your email. i actually don't know how to put the pics up on this site.

justin13703

Reaction score
You'll have to post pics of it or the thread will get closed. Get a photobucket account, upload the pics to there, and then copy the direct link for the picture, click the image button when making a post, and paste that link there.

XBlue!

Reaction score
Looks like there is no interest on this site for a prestine XRunner? So I have decided to post it on Craig's list in the Chicago area. I am north of Chicago. if you want to see pics of this truck go there! The truck will be in the garage for the duration of winter! It has 40k on it at this time.
It will sell to the first person that gives me a reasonable offer. It's got to go! I have a car waiting to be picked up to replace it.
Best of Holidays to all?

Reaction score
Looks like there is no interest on this site for a prestine XRunner? So I have decided to post it on Craig's list in the Chicago area. I am north of Chicago. if you want to see pics of this truck go there! The truck will be in the garage for the duration of winter! It has 40k on it at this time.
It will sell to the first person that gives me a reasonable offer. It's got to go! I have a car waiting to be picked up to replace it.
Best of Holidays to all?

If I wasn't in college, id buy it. I can't afford the payments at $10 an hr part time.

30Birdy

Reaction score
Lots of interest if we had pics. I couldn't find it on Clist Chicago either.:frown:

XBlue!

Reaction score
I think I put the ad in north Chicago area.
I know a few pics might help. Maybe! Lol It's not like no one knows what a XRunner looks like on this site. Lol And if someone was really out to get one they would surely contact me for more info.
Cheers!

justin13703

Reaction score
Well the thing is the rules here state that a for sale thread has to have pictures of the item or it will get closed. So without pics not many people will pay attention. Plus yeah everyone knows what an x runner looks like but no one knows what yours looks like and what condition it's in.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to buy this XR from the seller (being it's my fav. color) and all I got from the seller was "generic" photos from the outside from the seller. I asked for undercarriage photos and could not get any. Being it's from the salt belt I would be very careful with this seller. Sorry seller, just my .02 cents.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Wow last night it was there. Now it's gone. Are we getting trolled?

XBlue!

Reaction score
Well guys! You just need to chill. There is lots of assumption going on here about my XRunner. But of course this is the internet where people speak before the brain is In gear;) This truck was sold and lived in Colorado for all of its life except for the last year. I keep it garaged all the time when I am at my Wisconsin home and don't drive it in the winter. I have a winter 4wd. No one asked me for under carriage pics. But it looks brand new! Even has the original stickers on the frame.
And no! I am not trying desperately to sell this truck. I am not a salesman! Lol I am a Toyota expert of 35 years. I purchased this truck from one of my mechanics because he took very good care in keeping this truck looking and driving like new! As it turns out the truck doesn't work for my needs. Sure it's a kick to drive. It sounds awesome and goes like stink! And looks beautiful.
But that's the problem. I am afraid to take it anywhere, or park it in a large larking lot. Lol I don't want to spoil the condition that the original owner worked so hard to preserve.
I have purchased a replacement vehicle already. I just need to run out to Colorado and pick it up.
So if your serious please contact me. Otherwise please don't waste my time.
Cheers ;)

justin13703

Reaction score
Man it's this simple. The rules here are that to put ANYTHING for sale, you must put pictures of it in the for sale thread. We're now coming in close to the 3rd page of this thread, and you still haven't provided any pictures. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed by now honestly. No one is trying to bust on you but as you said this is the Internet and without pictures everyone will be wary of you. plus it will make it much easier to sell if people can look at pictures without hunting you down first.

1. If you don't have one, make a photobucket account.
2. Upload your pics to photobucket (including an undercarriage one to make everyone happy)
3. Copy the "direct" url from the picture you want to use.
4. Click the image icon at the top of the post window and paste that url into it.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each picture you want to include.

And call it a day. There are people on here that will be interested in your truck but when you don't post pics they won't pursue it. And then once you get pics up you can have this thread cleaned up.

XBlue!

Reaction score
I put the truck on cars.com area code 54143. there is a pic of the engine that wasn't on Craig's list and I will add some soon as I take a few more.
Ya Justin. You have been telling me my ad will be taken off for weeks! I have no idea why it's still here ;)

justin13703

Reaction score
I put the truck on cars.com area code 54143. there is a pic of the engine that wasn't on Craig's list and I will add some soon as I take a few more.
Ya Justin. You have been telling me my ad will be taken off for weeks! I have no idea why it's still here ;)

Good luck.

madtrucker

Reaction score
Oh he can put pics on cars.com but not here. It's almost like your trying to insult us. We love these trucks & you could probably sell it easy here, if you weren't such a jerk.

Top Bottom