Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 Blue XRunner For Sale

XBlue!

Reaction score
Ok, let's start over!
There are no pics up on this site because of the way they have it set up. I don't, and have never put any of my stuff on other sites for storage or any other reason. And I choose not to. This is nothing personal towards this forum, or members. However, I did put pics up on the cars.com and Craig's list ad. And with just a few clicks you can see my truck. So the information is there for someone to decide if this is something they seriously want to pursue. So the only reason you are on my case is because my pics aren't on XRU.
The rules say nothing about mandatory pics. And they were not required when I posted.
And I am the Jerk?
No reason to Bash my friend. I am just trying to sell a truck ;)

Last edited:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I didn't say that because of the pictures. Just the way you spoke to Justin, I didn't like it. Also AZ Sun Lover sounded interested, but you didn't pursue it. I'm not buying a truck so I should just shut up. It's OK we can start over. I hope you sell the truck on here.

XBlue!

Reaction score
Yesterday I put up many more pics of the Truck that people requested. You can see them on Craig's list , north Chicago and Minneapolis, Anoka.

30Birdy

Reaction score
A link might be nice. I still can't find this truck on CL.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks!

I would have been A LOT more serious if I could have given me a few photos like in the Craigslist posting.

Everyone is correct, it's the internet and I really don't know the seller from the next guy.

I truly wanted to take the word of the seller but I wasn't wanting to fly 2500 miles with a cashiers check just to have to take a cab back to the airport and fly back. The two way airline ticket was going to cost about 4 bills, (just in case.) I also asked the seller if I could see the truck at his CO. house or address to buy the truck, then drive it back to AZ. He wouldn't meet me in CO. He did offer to buy me lunch at the Greenbay packers stadium, I don't even like the Damn AZ Cardinals! I'm not a football fan, because I don't care for a bunch of crybaby millionaires fighting with millionaire owners, then owners crying to city's to build billon dollar stadiums or they will move. Ok I'm done venting.

I ended up flying to Seattle WA to buy an new 2015 Access cab with a stick. It's not an XR but with new gears and a full exhaust system it's Ok for an old man. Anyone want a new 3.31 3rd member? OEM XR comes with 3.15.

AZ

XBlue!

Reaction score
I will have to agree with Sun Lover. Anyone can say anything on the Internet. I could send pictures of an XRunner when new and pass it off as realtime. I don't blame anyone for being paranoid about dealing on line. I am very cautious myself! But it comes down to what people want. I purchased a power boat, snowmobile, and sailboat on the Internet over a three year period. I knew what I wanted. Proceeded to get enough info to go look at it. I looked at a few, but did end up finding and buying what I needed.
Since I have advertised this truck on a few sites I have only had two people who were actually interested. Took the time to call. Knew what I had, but just haven't come up with the funds. So when I get constant requests from people on line wanting tons of pics, and are really never going to buy my truck. Well, it just gets irritating.
Sun Lover, I would gladly sell that truck when I am in Colorado. It's 13 hours. I use to drive to Apachee Junction for a glider contest every year in Feb. But to make a special trip to meet you there would cost me about a grand, and the truck would have 1100 more miles on it. I just returned from there a few weeks ago but had no idea you were interested.
The truck is still for sale. And it still is probably in the top five in the country for mileage and overall condition. The odometer reads 40250 miles today.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Are you giving away the third or selling ?

I don't want to hijack this thread.
Would like to get a $150 for the 3.31 3rd member with 3,260 miles on it. :biggrin:

Now back on track with this thread.

XBlue,
I really wanted an XR and the blue color is my fab. Sorry I just didn't want to take the chance on a truck that was so far away.
I did buy another truck and with the mods I have done I'm happy, good luck to you.

Also you don't have the lowest milage XR. While we were in Seattle I was looking thru the adds and came across a 08 in red with less then 24k miles. Plus I just went to look again and found this listing for an XR, and No I don't know the seller! Looks like a good deal for someone.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/5360119148.html

AZ

XBlue!

Reaction score
Never said I had the lowest mileage. I said it probably was in the top five for condition and mileage . Regardless, it's a XRunner someone would want.

Top Bottom