Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 swb f/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hey man, sorry to say...but I don't think anyone is interested in it. You've had this thread open for almost 3 months with no bites. Plus, you only come back here to XRU to bump this thread. Maybe try being a little more active with some other members here and you might end up getting a bite on your truck...but coming on XRU once a week just to bump your thread isn't cutting it.

Anyways, free bump for you...good luck:top:

rich017

Reaction score
KBB for your truck should be around 21-22K... Mine is 21,680

Don't just give her away

Red_Hott

Reaction score
i still want this truck....i just need to get a steady job before i put my self in debt again....pipelining aint cutting it....too much on and off

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
KBB for your truck should be around 21-22K... Mine is 21,680

Don't just give her away

$21k-22k with 51k+ miles on it... if someone offered me 18-19 I'd take that right now and I only have <35k miles. KBB is no where near reality :laugh:

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
still accepting offers. still considering trades. your ride plus my pay off for my ride. lemme know whatcha got

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
As long as your offerring I wouldn't mind those ss coils or the dtlt's. Just thought I would throw my bid out there. GL brother on selling the truck.

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
so is that a no on the headers?

yes. sorry.. you couldnt afford for me to take them off haha... it was a bitch... i threw alot of tools that day. almost kicked the truck off the blocks and cursed my dad cuz of the agravation

KETCHUP

Reaction score
have u tried using craig's or EBAY? don't see anyone offerin anythin but to part out......

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
dude put it on craigslist or ebay or take it to a dealership and see what you can get for it. nobody on here but one person even wants it, and the person that does said he wont have the money for a while so.... come on bro if you really need the money that bad you gotta try another market. and for god sake at least ask for 18k-19k instead of giving the truck away for 16 or 16500. dont screw yourself.

ADMIN EDIT: As posted above numerous times^^^, please use another means to sell this truck. This thread has been open for 4 months and only one person peeked interest in the sale. Their is no need for you to come on here and bump this thread once a week and then log off right afterwards.

If someone else is interested, I'm sure it can be handled through PM's.

Thread Closed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom