Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2007 SWB f/s

Murderface

Reaction score
Post some pics in case anyone googling XRunners 4 sale will get this link. Might help in the long run.

Good luck!

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
ugh. i need to sel this thing. im miserable!!! someone plz buy it!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Do you have it listed anywhere, or you just trying to sell it through here? Probably not going to get much response here since most of us that want X's already have them LOL.
why you need to sell it so bad? Don't like it, or other financial reasons.
Good luck whatever the reason.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
GL on the sale, feel like parting out and going back to stock.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
dang, another X sell. GL brotha. I am sure it will sell. Post up some pics to help peps decide. Hate to see u sell, but I am sure you have reasons..

2006nightrider

Reaction score
GL on the sale, feel like parting out and going back to stock.

dang, another X sell. GL brotha. I am sure it will sell. Post up some pics to help peps decide. Hate to see u sell, but I am sure you have reasons..

i want the modz
:smile:

Wow...you know that all of you already posted in his first thread? (in which the OP was also asking $16,500; now he wants 18k):bird: --> http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=31621

I closed the last one down because he only came on XRU once a week to bump it:thumpdown:

Now the trucks been for sale for a year...you would think that if you needed money, you would either part it out or trade the damn thing in already. And if you need to get rid of it so bad, why are you asking MORE money for it now then you were before??

Making monthly payments makes no sense...just cut your losses and move on dude.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well, the parts everyone wants are gone.... Jeremias has the wheels, someone got the coils and who the hell wants someone elses used catback? :fail: I agree, your fighting a losing battle trying to pawn off your truck on this forum.... nobody wants it, especially for near stock with that price and mileage when boosted and or in some cases better deals can be had. Not to mention you don't socialize with anyone on the forum kinda makes it look even worse. Sorry dood :thumpdown:

X-RUNNER07

Reaction score
i dontr understand why everyone has to comment. if your not interested in this truck dont open this thread!

Top Bottom