Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2008 RR X Runner FS - OC, So CA (~64000 miles)

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
WeatherTech mats out of a 08 XR for sale

Hello,

Thinking about selling my 2008 X Runner for a 4 door Tacoma w/ 4x4 in order to be able to fit more family members in. I have two other cars that are both smaller so at this point the X is probably the best route to go to find a more family oriented vehicle.

I am the 3rd owner of this truck, purchased from a private seller last year from NJ. Currently the car is at about 64K miles, pending some changes with daily commute to work.

Look to sell for $18.5k, but open to suggestions/offers if that is out of line.

For the most part the truck is stock except for the following:

Seat Cover
Leer tonneau cover
Truck bed carpet/liner
Rear brake light stripe under the truck bed door
Aftermarket grill
26% tinted window
K&N intake
Headlight eyelids

Note: Interior picture shows a double din stereo and after market shift knob, but I will be removing both to put back OEM/stock parts before sale.

Please feel free to contact me here or email at wilsonchang168@gmail.com. I am located in Orange County/Inland Empire area in So CA. Thanks!

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Very nice low mile X, best of luck to you. Don't forget Craigslist!

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Well it looks like the truck will be gone this week. I pulled off the WeatherTech mats and the seat covers against the sale so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Prise

Reaction score
Well it looks like the truck will be gone this week. I pulled off the WeatherTech mats and the seat covers against the sale so if anyone is interested, please let me know.

How much for the seat covers?

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
I'd like to get the following prices listed below. If any of it is out of line though, feel free to let me know please. Prices do not include shipping cost.

Seat Cover - 100
The white bars is what is placed to hold the seat portion flat. One bar is broken in half but I think it actually feels better to sit on. If need be I can replace it - just PVC pipe.

WeatherTech mat - $120
I did cut the top left hand portion of the mat (driver side) a bit. The corner wasn't fitting as well when the clutch is engaged so I trimmed the piece to avoid the clutch.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Haha, true! But I'd still like to figure out how to get them, good luck on sale, I'll keep watching see if u have them for a while!

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
Seat covers sold - floor mats still available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom