Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 NBA Playoffs

nine9six

Reaction score
Oh well, glad to see Dirk and Kidd finally get a ring.

If there's a "next season", Miami will be back in the Finals.

...still hope Mark Cuban chokes on a dick, though.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
LOL Miami fans are so confident ...

252906_1935404657794_1022640038_32106386_543180_n.jpg

nine9six

Reaction score
Haha, enjoy your championship. We did the same thing to you, so it's...okay, with me, that we lost this way. But, I've been saying this since the play-offs when I called my "preferred Finals" of a Miami-Dallas rematch. That if Miami were to lose, at least Dirk and Kidd (players I respect) would get a ring (as their window QUICKLY closes).

As for the confidence: if your team made it to the Finals in the first year, would you not anticipate being better the following year? It's fun to hope and think we'll be able to "win it all". Our odds are a lot better than other East teams.

I seriously think that's Dirk and Kidd's last appearance. No hate, just how I personally feel. But, as I said, I'd pay money for Mark Cubans celebration to get cut horribly shorty...hate that guy.

RedXRunner

Reaction score
Haha, enjoy your championship. We did the same thing to you, so it's...okay, with me, that we lost this way. But, I've been saying this since the play-offs when I called my "preferred Finals" of a Miami-Dallas rematch. That if Miami were to lose, at least Dirk and Kidd (players I respect) would get a ring (as their window QUICKLY closes).

As for the confidence: if your team made it to the Finals in the first year, would you not anticipate being better the following year? It's fun to hope and think we'll be able to "win it all". Our odds are a lot better than other East teams.

I seriously think that's Dirk and Kidd's last appearance. No hate, just how I personally feel. But, as I said, I'd pay money for Mark Cubans celebration to get cut horribly shorty...hate that guy.

Just because the big 3? Explain? typical assumption from a Heat fan. The East got big this year. New York, Boston, Chicago and possibly New Jersey. What makes you think yall have better odds? Just because the big 3? Obviously it didn't work out this season. It takes a team to win not just 3.

Miami will be a contender for the next few years but I didn't want to see them win this year. The way LJ announced his move and The Miami Heat Big 3 Celebration also bugged me. And imagine how the other players felt :dontknow:

I am not a Dallas fan at all but I was cheering for them because of the vets; dirk, kid, terry and Stojakovic.

BTW I'm a Rockets fan.

triumphx

Reaction score
Guess d wade couldnt draw enough fouls to win again! Suck it heat!

JPXRuNNeR

Reaction score
hes right the east has gotten really stacked lately so i believe alot of first year other teams will improve also. as for Dallas, i only saw them getting better as the playoffs rolled on. there is no way Dirk's window is about to close with his talent and even if JKidd is almost near the end they have JJ Barea waiting to take over and be there primary starting PG. i see Dallas competing for their title again next year. they literally took apart the Lakers and are forcing them to rebuild now

Grumpy

Reaction score
Third world countries are rejecting Miami Heat '11 Championship t-shirt due to . . . choking hazard. [/breaking news]

livinginsa

Reaction score

Problem is that every fan thinks the same thing, that their team will get better next year, that they are just one great player away from winning a championship.

Every team gets a lottery pick. Every team makes trades. Every fan thinks a trade or two or a lottery pick is going to put them over the top. Dallas has an owner that will do whatever it takes to win. Before Cuban, Dallas never had a team.

Yes, Miami might get better. Chicago will get better. Dallas will get better. All of the contenders will get better.

I am a Spurs fan, and all I cared about is wanting to see Miami lose. Besides, I always want to see a Texas team win, whether it is Dallas, San Antonio, or Houston. San Antonio is done for. Houston never got started. Dallas can improve just as much as Miami can. After all, Mark Cuban is a great fan that will spend whatever money it takes to win.

Think of it this way, what players can Miami trade to get better; what players can Dallas trade to get better. Dallas has as much chance of getting a repeat as anyone.

Scarface

Reaction score
All I see is Miami bashers, real dumb. I congratulate dallas for winning even though Miami is my home team. It was a fair game and both teams played well. Yeah, we choked. Everyone chokes at one point. Let's quit being sore about it and move on. There's always next season to argue about.

RedXRunner

Reaction score
This draft is weeeeeeeeeeeak. Rockets roster will change dramatically during the off-season. :(

Top Bottom