Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 S/C BBK X has to go ASAP

Knuckles

Reaction score
2011 x runner black 37K miles trd S/C, trd BBK, sway bars, sub X, new BFG gforce tires. zero scratches garage kept. Need to sell ASAP truck books in stock conditon for 23K have alot of X parts laying around i will throw in. URD maf cal never installed ect... Truck is located near the Louisville Ky area. Hate to sell but im in a tough spot:dontknow:

free upload

free upload image

shane881510

Reaction score
What parts in all u got laying around man. How much or the maf cal. I know a guy who needs one

Knuckles

Reaction score
PM me your offer on the maf cal,
factory manifolds off an 07

rear tail lights off of an 11

factory air intake 2007

full billet grills and a SWB grill shell

factory floor mats from my 07

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wish this one was around when I bought, very nice upgrades and low miles and even selling for KBB price it's a great deal. Best if luck you, cant imagine that it will be available much longer!

Knuckles

Reaction score
Wish this one was around when I bought, very nice upgrades and low miles and even selling for KBB price it's a great deal. Best if luck you, cant imagine that it will be available much longer!

thats KBB without the charger or the brakes option. Factory installed and have all paperwork where the stealership put em on. Im open to offers as well

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I would love to have the TRD BBK again, best mod I ever did on my last X

drdoom

Reaction score
Too bad you're not in California. I'd be all over this one. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
My X was purchased 2,200 miles and shipped to my front door!

STONER-X

Reaction score
If you like it go to it.... I had a buddy fly to cali and drive 14 hours home in his car...

Talk about a reliability test

Nice truck

Knuckles

Reaction score
I will upload more pics of the truck tonight, S/C ect...

drdoom

Reaction score
Go get it...last car I got was from PA.

My X was purchased 2,200 miles and shipped to my front door!

Don't put any ideas in my head. :hmmmm2: I have an 08 already but every time I see one with all these mods puts me in this situation. Mine is hitting 93k miles already idk if it's too many miles to start the engine mods.

Top Bottom