Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 Barcelona Red X - Low Miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticMaxx

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just moved to a different city within Metro Atlanta, and my insurance rates are going through the roof (According to my agent, more people get into accidents, despite having zero claims in 5 years :/ ) So its time to thin the heard. I'll be getting rid of my Miata on its respective forums as well.

2012 Barcelona Red Xrunner with matching Leer Tonneau. Factory tint, weather tech rain rails, all weather floor mats, URD short shifter, XII street drop, eyelids, tinted mirror turn signals, tinted headlights (PO did all the tinting). Around 46,500 miles, continues to rise as it is my daily.

All the tint on the lights is removable, not the spray on stuff. it has minor dings here and there, it is a truck. but its nothing major, and I can negotiate price. asking 22k. I think that's fairly reasonable, but if you have an offer, shoot it over.

You can PM here, or shoot a call/text at six one five, eight one five 7498. Location is in North Metro Atlanta, Anywhere from Kennesaw/Marietta, to Alpharetta or Austell. I drive around, and am willing to meet a serious buyer halfway.

Feel free to ask questions or request more pictures.

PC200041 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

PC200040 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

PC200039 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

PC200038 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

PC200042 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr
Before Drop
Snapchat-546910968 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

Snapchat-971458514 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

20170126_161504 by max_sayedzada, on Flickr

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't believe I paid $24k for mine new with a warranty and now you can still get $22k for a 5 year old one. I'm in no way taking a shot at your price, because I know they've gone up over the years. It just amazes me how much they've gone up.

FantasticMaxx

Reaction score
I searched local craigslists and cant find one anywhere close to ATL listed at all, and only a handful posted on cars.com, only one that's a 2012+ (with the refresh), and its listed at 23k I believe, with around 50k miles, in HI. I paid around 24k for this one last year with 35k. They seem pretty consistent in price, but of course I'll take offers as well. I'd rather sell it on here than on craigslist, although it is listed on cars for a wider audience.

Great truck, my insurance company are just thieves :(

FantasticMaxx

Reaction score
Also, Not 100%, but I believe it was a certified Toyota so it should still have its extended warranty. I'll call up my dealer with VIN and verify on my lunch break.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you!

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom