Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 bhlm

RsobarR

Reaction score
I started this a little late yesterday. About 7pm i decided do the BHLM on the new truck. It looks better I think .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RsobarR

Reaction score
Thanks.

From this,
picture.php

To this,
Bad glare but you get the picture

picture.php

RsobarR

Reaction score
I like it, what next?

Fog light mod, saving up money mod... I'm not sure if there's a thread for that one.

I'm going to try to put money into performance mods on this X, the last X had all the audio/video stuff in it.

I'm looking real hard at the NST Lite pulleys, Gadget is working on the headers, I'm going to find out how to mod the grill and front bumber with recessed mesh or something that looks good. Never done anything like that before... can't be to difficult.

I am trying to replace the rear sub with some stuff left over from the last X. I've seen some really good designs.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Is it me or did that look a whole lot easier than the previous model X's to do???

redarkx

Reaction score
Saving money mod? You're talking to the wrong crowd. Haha. But the lights look good!

Get ya some of babybois projectors for them!

Last edited:

Workman3886

Reaction score
Man those look really sweet dude, not a big fan of the 2012 model but with your bhlm I'm starting to like it!

Top Bottom