Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 Tacoma - Leaked Promo and Shots

XDsm

Reaction score
Ehhh....I don't know. The front doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the, what appears to be, unchanged rest of the truck. I am wondering how the 2012 XR will look and how they will adapt the body kit to it.

Slay0r

Reaction score
like i posted in the other thread,..ima just leave this here:

lol

pretty.jpg

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
I want to see one with the body colored grill. The chrome kills it for me. It may not be to bad lowered with the XR body kit. Time will tell. So far I like the older style better.

blu xr

Reaction score
I want to see one with the body colored grill. The chrome kills it for me. It may not be to bad lowered with the XR body kit. Time will tell. So far I like the older style better.

exactly....me too

...that one in the pic looks ok for a regular taco.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
the 4runner matches with the new boxy look...the taco does not...looks strange...the headlights look the exact same but like someone hacked off the inside edge with a machete LOL

WallasX

Reaction score
i dont like it but atleast they finally changed it up

gsxrdoug

Reaction score
If you look at the front picture shot for a minute you can actually start seeing a CARP, yup looks like a big fish wanting food. I'm just saying.

TXrunner

Reaction score
Eh I don't like it too much but itll probably grow on me. It's hard to tell cuz I can't stand the chrome grill. Chrome on any car/truck is horrible IMO

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Eh I don't like it too much but itll probably grow on me. It's hard to tell cuz I can't stand the chrome grill. Chrome on any car/truck is horrible IMO

Agree! Hey XRU, add "Like" buttons for posts!!!! Haha!

trd_sport

Reaction score
I guess the mayans were right..........2012:dontknow:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
from the looks of it...it looks like it all bolts up...from the fenders back it looks exactly the same...so headlights grill and bumper with accessories...then you can have the ugly stepchild setup...yehyuh :/

on the flip side...hopefully it is backward compatiable then all the '12 guys would need those parts to make their ride look sane again LOL

X-roller

Reaction score
It just doesn't flow with the taco..... I'm curious to see an xrunner now.... I kinda like the bumper but the headlights and grill just look weird as f*ck

J

JDUB916

I didnt see any comments on the headlights. I'm not a fan at all, its like they chopped up the headlight in the center and put some weird grill. Messed up the flow for sure with that. And im with everyone elses comments too.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Well Well Well
Finally the pics leak. I have been wanta to tell y'all about the new trucks for the last three months. The new Xrunners look badass and toyota did an good job on making it flow together.

bigdreams

Reaction score
Well Well Well
Finally the pics leak. I have been wanta to tell y'all about the new trucks for the last three months. The new Xrunners look badass and toyota did an good job on making it flow together.

One word... PICS!!!

Top Bottom