Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2012 Xrunner & Double Cab Pictures...Enjoy

Reaction score
That sucks not to have AWD like WRX on our truck we can do beach tailgate parties and flat sand dunes
Nice picture camera stopped the action of the rear wheel cool!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
That sucks not to have AWD like WRX on our truck we can do beach tailgate parties and flat sand dunes
Nice picture camera stopped the action of the rear wheel cool!

I love the sand how the camera just stopped it mid air.

Crazy part is. I wasn't stuck, I slowly dug my way out by spinning my tires and never letting off. I used to off road my xr before I got into drifting. Learned how To drift on sand/mud/dirt...I have only ever been pulled out once. :top:

Grumpy

Reaction score
...I have only ever been pulled out once. :top:

"I live dangerously!"

richie_cunningham.jpg

Reaction score
What kind of tires you have, I got stuck on a Cherokee in the beach 4 wheel drive and summer tires we had to push it out 3 people that was a fluke I was shocked 4 wheel drive sand no problem Wrong!

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I have no problems on the beach even with 2wd. I do find it fun laying in on the throttle on the sand.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
What kind of tires you have, I got stuck on a Cherokee in the beach 4 wheel drive and summer tires we had to push it out 3 people that was a fluke I was shocked 4 wheel drive sand no problem Wrong!

Keep speed up. And there is a magic amount of throttle that yeilds the most forward movement. BTW. In that picture, i had hankook ventus v12's with about 40% tread. Lol. Not exactly paddles...when I used to fvck around on sand on a more regular basis, I had some used all terrain China tires....also, your Cherokee is Not really 4wd. Open diff front and rear. So effectively 2wd in my book.:thumbdown:

/ thread Jack. New tacomas and xrunners are hideous in my book.

Top Bottom