Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 face lift on a 06

xrbeach13

Reaction score
i recently cashed my truck right after i got it back to just how i wanted so i decided to do something different was better then spending all my money on the same parts lol still need to put in the fogs and an airbag but i couldnt wait to just put it together an go

Attachments

• truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 703
  • truck 1.jpg
    truck 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 741

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Very nice, wish I had that option when I had my facelift!

autobodyX

Reaction score
Nice, now thats making positive out of a negitive!:top: Nothing like subtracting a few birthdays from a vehicle and making the neighbors think you got a new one.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
man why didn't i think of that when my truck was getting a new front end! looks awesome :top:

picaCulo

Reaction score
Looks good man and I'm also interested in knowing if everything bolts up easily

blu xr

Reaction score
looks great...

...someone needs to do a swb so i can see what it looks like lol.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
thas looks so sickk damnn makes me wonder....but i kinda like the older look im like 55% on the older look 45% on the new one, but still yours looks like it was always the new model pretty nice job man

xrbeach13

Reaction score
yeah the flares came the wrong color i work as a tech at toyota and i knew it would work the fenders ar the same part # and i got the hood using same hinges and the rest of the front end from the rad support up and thank everyone i miss the old look too but im sure im gunna mess with this one more i still need an airbag im trying to see if i can use the 2013 corolla s wheel and not have a light on lol and i want some halo headlights alreadyyyy

ooo and i had to trim the fender liners i ran out of insurance $$$ lol

Last edited:

zXrunner

Reaction score
Damn sick dude! Must be nice to have all the parts ready..

Shaunk23

Reaction score
Now I want to gently wreck mine so that I just need a new front end without hurting too much haha

xRunnerLance

Reaction score
Now that Ive seen this thread... Its gotten me thinking of doing this to my 06. And Since the X-runner was discontinued in Canada before the new face lift.. it will make for a very unique X. Plus i need to replace my front bumper cover and both skirts... why not spend the extra for better! I have a few custom ideas in mind.. but those ill keep under wraps ;)

Did you have to modify any of the brackets or did it all bolt right up? If there was any changes how hard were they? Also. if it isnt too much to ask.. Would you be able to send me a complete parts list?

Thanks!

x20Runner05

Reaction score
yeah the flares came the wrong color i work as a tech at toyota and i knew it would work the fenders ar the same part # and i got the hood using same hinges and the rest of the front end from the rad support up and thank everyone i miss the old look too but im sure im gunna mess with this one more i still need an airbag im trying to see if i can use the 2013 corolla s wheel and not have a light on lol and i want some halo headlights alreadyyyy

ooo and i had to trim the fender liners i ran out of insurance $$$ lol

Looks sick. On a side note I know oracle makes a kit for the newer lights for the halo

xrbeach13

Reaction score
yeah i saw the oracle site and like the one taco i saw with it and the parts list is basicaly from the rad support up and a hood it wont be cheap itll run you maybe run you around 4000 ish i cant remember but i also get like 30% off or more on parts so idk what it really shoulda came out too

x20Runner05

Reaction score
yeah i saw the oracle site and like the one taco i saw with it and the parts list is basicaly from the rad support up and a hood it wont be cheap itll run you maybe run you around 4000 ish i cant remember but i also get like 30% off or more on parts so idk what it really shoulda came out too

Yeah I work in parts and I can vouch for that running around 4000-6000 for a facelift without actually going under the knife or anesthesia lol

Mr.X

Reaction score
Nice to see someone has done this I don't plan on crashing but if I ever did I'd go with a face lift as well … looks good

Top Bottom