Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014 Tacomas (XRUNNERS) Who wants to know

butters607

Reaction score
Fawk the dual vvti I want a v8 in that bitch and a non shit tranny

absolut

Reaction score
Yep. toyota is turning into shit. I love moding my truck, but i do not want to mod my trans/get a new one. Sunroof rather have that factory ,roll down rear window. I have yet to even see this done.

So if all those good stuff is done by factory. That would be great. Come on toyota!

87aaron

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2013. I'd rather wait a few months and order a 2014, but Toyota Corp and Southeast Toyota told me there wouldn't be any 2014 X Runners - they were discontinuing the package. They could be blowing smoke though.

Gadget

Reaction score
Call David Dunn at Rosner Toyota in Fedricksburg VA. Ask him that question.

Once you have your answer, cancel your order with those lying terds and order your 2014 with David.

G

87aaron

Reaction score
I can't post a link, so google 2014 x runner and look at the second to last link on the first page from toyotahq.

Gadget

Reaction score
Just got a Text from David, he did say there will not be a 2014 XRunner.

That sucks.

G

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Well X-Runners were made at the NUMMI plant in California, until 2010, so you're technically not the father of ALL X-Runners.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe we're going to see the end of X-Runner production... The thought is just depressing....

Do we think that in a few more years when XR's become more scarce, values will suddenly hold very steady for a while? Are these trucks rare enough to have an S-Runner style resale value?

Also does anybody know how much longer you could Order a 2013 X-Runner?

Last edited:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Just got a Text from David, he did say there will not be a 2014 XRunner.

That sucks.

G

that dosn't suck! our trucks will just be that much more rare and awesome to own! and possibly a higher re-sale value in the future....

Superloki24

Reaction score
This is weird because I just ordered a brand new 2014 Nautical Blue. Delivery date is sometime in April 2014......I hope I didn't get scammed......Where would they be coming from? Or is this a limited production run?

Maybe I shouldn't have wrecked my '06.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
I still havnt confirmed the rumor about no 2014 Xrunner.
When I Know for sure then I will post in this thread.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
This is weird because I just ordered a brand new 2014 Nautical Blue. Delivery date is sometime in April 2014......I hope I didn't get scammed......Where would they be coming from? Or is this a limited production run?

Maybe I shouldn't have wrecked my '06.

Did you order that from a dealer here? They haven't sold the xrunner in Canada since 2010. Maybe your getting a pre runner. Hope not!! Did you get to save any parts from your old truck?

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah man it's been ordered by a Cdn dealer and trust me it's an X-Runner. Apparently they are doing a limited production run and have offered these up to a few dealerships here in Canada. Only those who asked for one are getting one.....and only one.

Didn't manage to get any parts off the old truck. Insurance company wouldn't let me.

FireB

Reaction score
that dosn't suck! our trucks will just be that much more rare and awesome to own! and possibly a higher re-sale value in the future....

I agree with ya.
It's just like the Type-R, FD3S, Supra, 240SX, blablabla.
No more production means that we have a unique truck that no one else can own.
But at the same time, they aftermarket parts will become scarce so gonna have to start filling up the garage with parts!

Top Bottom