Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

219 MPH

butters607

Reaction score
omg when they switch to the roadside view that is absolutely insane

widdoz runner

Reaction score
whats the fastest anyones been in an x runner??? last i knew was gadget with 170

hiflyer

Reaction score
Oh yeah - car was seized and etc jus after this video

Was all over the net how stupid he is

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
donkeyhat.jpg

blastap

Reaction score
credit for not piling it up at that speed, rad video for sure!

redarkx

Reaction score
Stupid... Probably. But the roadside views made my arm hair stand on end. Amazing...

dramad1

Reaction score
This is on my bucket list. Drive a car over 200mph. Of course I'd want to do it on the safety of a track. That video was insane crazy. I wonder what the inside of the cab felt like. Looked pretty solid and didn't sound like he was getting to much vibration. I don't know why but it reminded me of ace ventura in the monster truck flying by "Louuuuuuuuuu-sseeeeeeeer. Lol. Bad ass vid. Wonder if the passengers though" if we wreck right now?". Pucker.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
dramad1 said:
i don't know why but it reminded me of ace ventura in the monster truck flying by "louuuuuuuuuu-sseeeeeeeer. Lol.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Gadget

Reaction score
They say they are investigating. Where is there info he has been busted?

G

rios

Reaction score
He went to jail. This happened in Arizona, I have met the owner of this car. This also happened a long time ago? Someone posted this guys address and the cops went to his house and arrested him?

It ended up getting run into in a parking lot or something, somebody backed into it.

Not to worry though, he bought a Bugatti Veyron GT. I met him at a cars and coffee meet up in scottsdale where he brought the veyron. The video quality is not very good i know, and there is a lot of waiting around, but whatever, these are the type of cars that you can find in the area i used to live in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XQFT0cZwDc

Gadget

Reaction score
That type of thing would be so hard to prosecute unless they rolled the passenger and he testified to the facts against the driver. Without that it would be next to impossible to prosecute.

G

rios

Reaction score
That's true, I thought i remember him being arrested but i cant find anything on the internet.

He is the definition of a tool though, I was asking him questions about his Veyron that he didnt even know how to answer. Didnt know too much about it really.

He is the owner of an adult website. He features some of his cars, like an SLR McLaren in some of them. He has gobs of money, more than what he knows what to do with

Top Bottom