Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2K10 Vegas Roll-Call

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
haha after 5 i'm out. lol. mornings work best for me! but don't sweat it... you guys don't have to plan around me. i'll catch up sometime!

lvxr

Reaction score
wednesday i normally go to class 11:30-2:15, then gym..but i normally get some grub before the gym, so i could do that...but otherwise im gymbound after class...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I work till 1pm on tuesday, wednesday and thursday...so if you guys are meeting at 5pm some where I am down...but my truck is all dirty from the snow...:laugh:

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
haha, i don't think anything is happening. unless we have a couple meets knowing that everyone will not be there. i'm free tuesday and thursday morning like our last meet.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what we doing this week guys? where we eating? what time?

like i mentioned above I work tuesday - thursday from 6AM-1PM...after that I'm free the rest of the day...

lvxr

Reaction score
in off for the rest of the week besides class on wed 11:30-2:30, and friday im a little busy

tejada

Reaction score
any day before 4 is good for me. and anytime thur and fri

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
so what are we doing on thursday for lunch? i get off at 1pm...

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
haha, i'm good until 1, thats when i gotta roll! so i'm out :frown:

Barcelona X

Reaction score
im not available till after 4 on anyday except tuesday and wednesday. So let me know...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
so what we doing today guys? i don't want to eat the food at my work place today...i want to eat something BOMB...

treston if no one is down to hang out...let's go mop some bomb plate lunch...best hawaiian plate lunch in all of vegas...these guys are from the kona, big island...:rockon:

lvxr

Reaction score
so what we doing today guys? i don't want to eat the food at my work place today...i want to eat something BOMB...

treston if no one is down to hang out...let's go mop some bomb plate lunch...best hawaiian plate lunch in all of vegas...these guys are from the kona, big island...:rockon:
where at? im down

RumRunner

Reaction score
0_IMAGE_052.jpg

quick pic off my phone of the top of the North garage (by engineering)

Top Bottom