Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2K10 Vegas Roll-Call

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
i'm still here...:laugh:

I get off of work at 1pm on thursday...I'm pretty sure that's too late for most of you guys to meet up...if you guys are down to do something on thursday...I'm planning on playing a round of gold if anyone would like to join me...nothing like downing a few brewskies and playing an 18 hole at 1 in the afternoon...:top:

Treston did you get hooked up with that job?

Yeah, one is too late for me:thumpdown:...sorry

lvxr

Reaction score
Treston did you get hooked up with that job?
didnt get a call back from tao yet, so im assuming that i didnt get it...damn...but idk, did ur boy tell u anything? i never talked to him since that day u told me to call him a couple weeks ago...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
didnt get a call back from tao yet, so im assuming that i didnt get it...damn...but idk, did ur boy tell u anything? i never talked to him since that day u told me to call him a couple weeks ago...

i'm meeting up with him today...i'll talk to him and see what he can do...

so anyone down to cruise for a bit...like I said I get off at 1pm that day...then heading to colorado late saturday afternoon maybe early early sunday morning...

lvxr

Reaction score
im on spring break...im free all week for the most part except thrusday afternoon

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
im on spring break...im free all week for the most part except thrusday afternoon

same here...but unfortunately guys I'm heading out of town later on tonight...going to be heading up to colorado for a week...last snowboarding trip for the season for me...:rockon: i'll see and talk to you guys when i get back...

lvxr

Reaction score
idk if anyone is even checking this thread anymore!? but R1 chris is coming to town on saturday..so if anyone wants to meet up we should do something!

tejada

Reaction score
im down for saturday...just has to be in the morning i gotta work at 4

lvxr

Reaction score
are we gunna try and set something up or what? im down for what ever!

tejada

Reaction score
how bout friday...after 4 would be good for me. i got class in the morning

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums and bought myself a 2008 X-Runner Speed Way Blue.

Would like to meet up with you guys sometime. I used to own a Corolla/Martix and we usually meet up once a week every Thursday about 6:30 PM. Next week I will keep you guys updated and you guys are all more then welcome to come by. Most of us are usually on the south side of Las Vegas but we try to meet up half way for those who are on the north side.

Anyways I'll keep checking on this thread and in touch and see whats the your next meet.

lvxr

Reaction score
welcome bro. there are only a handful of active members currently in vegas. and we usually are all on different schedules. which is kinda wack. but we try

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
welcome bro. there are only a handful of active members currently in vegas. and we usually are all on different schedules. which is kinda wack. but we try

I see.

Well I will keep you guys updated with the meets we have, the Corolla/Martix or anyone is more then welcome to come to our meets.

Like I said we usually have them on Thursday nights at about 6:30 pm.

Or I'm down to meet up with you guys whenever you guys plan a meet.

I'm over at the Henderson area. Pecos and Windmill

x-short-r

Reaction score
I was in Vegas since Monday, just got home Today. Saw another SWB on the 15 southbound. I was surprised not to see a lot of Xr's around.

tejada

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums and bought myself a 2008 X-Runner Speed Way Blue.

Would like to meet up with you guys sometime. I used to own a Corolla/Martix and we usually meet up once a week every Thursday about 6:30 PM. Next week I will keep you guys updated and you guys are all more then welcome to come by. Most of us are usually on the south side of Las Vegas but we try to meet up half way for those who are on the north side.

Anyways I'll keep checking on this thread and in touch and see whats the your next meet.

Welcome. im off thursdays, so i think i can make those meets. hope more of the vegas x's came make it out also. keep me posted.

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Welcome. im off thursdays, so i think i can make those meets. hope more of the vegas x's came make it out also. keep me posted.

Thanks man...
What part of town are you at?
Like I said most of us, the Corolla/Matrix guys, live on the south side of Vegas. So we tend to just stay near by. Once in a while we meet half way like Wingstop over at Trop and Decatur.

But yeah I will keep you guys posted what are the plans for this coming Thursday.

tejada

Reaction score
im out on the east side over by sams town and the east side cannery.

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Welcome Miguel...

I roll an 07 SWB

I am South Central, Valley Auto Mall area

We try to meet up for lunches, but like Treston (lvxr) said, conflicting schedules.

I actually work Thursday nights, so that's out for me.
(Unless there is a meet at my work and I happen to get my break at the same time, hahaha)

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
welcome MIGUEL....pm any of us for our cell #'s...its always good to see and meet a new face from XRU...:top:

just got back into town late last night guys...i'm a little exhausted...but this week my work schedule is really flexible...I work from 6am-1pm on thursday...can meet up for lunch or cruise to the night time meet if any of you guys are down...either way let me know and if you don't see me online call my cell...RACOON TAN FTMFW!!!...:rofl:

Top Bottom