Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3 X's in Mooresville, NC

SplitFilleR

Reaction score
Ok over the last 2 days I've seen 3 X's in mooresville NC. They are as follows, an swb at Randy Marion Chevrolet for sale. An swb with white racing stripes on hwy 150 on Monday . Then today there was a Baptist with yellow fog lights that turned on mooresville Blvd behind me. I was in the big rig hogging up the road.

trdtoy

Reaction score
Ok over the last 2 days I've seen 3 X's in mooresville NC. They are as follows, an swb at Randy Marion Chevrolet for sale. An swb with white racing stripes on hwy 150 on Monday . Then today there was a Baptist with yellow fog lights that turned on mooresville Blvd behind me. I was in the big rig hogging up the road.

Ok so two swb's and a babtist? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke..... I was in huntersville back around march-april and saw a red x with yellow fogs parked in mall parking lot. Never in mooresville much but I am within a few miles of the area you mentioned around 3 days/week so I will be looking for the swb and the babtist!

fonzi

Reaction score
Hey I was in Huntersville on Monday. I got the SWB with racing stripes.

SplitFilleR

Reaction score
Lmao....a baptist, I hare making post from my phone. It should have said a BSP.

Lmao....a baptist, I hare making post from my phone. It should have said a BSP.

See, it happened again.... hare = hate

Hey I was in Huntersville on Monday. I got the SWB with racing stripes.

Nice x fonzi

Ok so two swb's and a babtist? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke..... I was in huntersville back around march-april and saw a red x with yellow fogs parked in mall parking lot. Never in mooresville much but I am within a few miles of the area you mentioned around 3 days/week so I will be looking for the swb and the babtist!

Well you wont have to look far for the baptist, they are everywhere

Last edited:

MaxRunner

Reaction score
X-Runner Spotted

Hey, The "09 X-Runner that is setting at Randy Marion Chevrolet used to be mine. It has 64K miles and is all original except for a K&N air filter and Michelins Pilots that only have about 10K on them. I just bought a Barcelona red "10 X-Runner that has a TRD supercharger, headers w/ 2 1/2 exhaust, X-pipe, stage 3 clutch. It's been lowered with bags over the rear springs, and 1 inch wider rear wheels w/ 285/40R/18's, dark tinted windows, HID head lights and yellow HID driving lights. I work in Mooresville so you might see my truck there through out the week.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I used to live in Mooresville a few years back. Attended UTI up there. Might have to make a trip up there to see there soon.

This is how it looked back in NC
49b3517a.jpg

And here it is now
1040875_515998571805200_1250594291_o_zps7a12e288.jpg

Reaction score
I've been going thru Mooresville quite a bit here lately in my X. I have a car under construction at Boosted Performance, and have been checking on the progress when I have the time.
The guys at the shop have seen another SWB X running around and have mistaken it as me.
Stopped by Carolina Hitch & Truck Accessories on my way home Monday and they said that there were a few trucks like mine that meet up at the Cook Out in Mooresville.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to see all these spotted XRs in NC. Hope you can all make it to X-Fest this year......only about 6hrs for you guys!!!

autobodyX

Reaction score
I was in Marion, just west of Mooresville, on HWY 10 at 1:00pm and saw a SWB X looked stock but had good sounding exhaust. I was driving chevy 1500 picking up some used parts at the salvage yard.

Top Bottom