Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3M Dry Carbon Fiber vinyl

I<3JDM

Reaction score
i got some 3m dry carbon fiber vinyl and wrap the front lip and the rear lip to go for the JDM rice fad look. :laugh:Hhahahahha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Murderface

Reaction score
There u go!

Got any info or more pics of the rear spoiler?

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Wrap the whole truck:biggrin:

if i had the cash im sure i would bro. wrapping the whole truck would be another step for becoming a rice racer all star lol..:laugh:

There u go!

Got any info or more pics of the rear spoiler?

well the rear tailgate spoiler was customed made by me. i did the molding sanding and painting. ill post up some pics soon bro.

Last edited:

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
The front of your truck looks like a pissed of bull nose shark. Diggin it.

darthyota

Reaction score
Do you have any specs on your front splitter or which one you used?

off-road taco06

Reaction score
Your truck looks badass dude! I don't think i have ever seen pics of it.

Got any side shots of the truck and maybe some further away pics to see what it looks like as a whole?

Keep up the good work, thing looks amazing!! :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
That spoiler looks great bro:top: I was thinking of fabbin up a Craftsmen truck series type spoiler but about half as high as what they run.

Trucks looking good mang!

5000XD

Reaction score
Where can I buy this stuff? I wonder how it would look if I covered my complete body kit with it. I have some paint coming off so that would solve another issue.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I was thinking of repainting my bodykit maybe I should just carbon wrap it lol

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Do you have any specs on your front splitter or which one you used?

im not sure about the size lenght and width. but i got it at ebay. it was a long time ago. the size for it was for the XB. the splitters are universal and the XB size fits perfect on the XRunner.

here is the link, or just type up universal splitter in the ebay motor section.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIV...temQQitemZ330460828506QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts

i hope this helps. lmk how things go bro

Where can I buy this stuff? I wonder how it would look if I covered my complete body kit with it. I have some paint coming off so that would solve another issue.

go on ebay they have all kinds of sizes and colors. type carbon vinyl in the motor section.

yeah i know what you mean bro i covered a big scratch on my rear kit and covered all the small rock scratches in the front kit. this stuff works wonders!

I was thinking of repainting my bodykit maybe I should just carbon wrap it lol

i wanted to repaint the kit too but i had no time in sanding and prepin and shooting primer then base coat and gloss coat. TOO MUCH WORK:thumpdown: it would of taken me 2 days to finish and with the carbon wrap it took only 3 hours :top: this stuff is great and it also last outdoors for 9 years.

That spoiler looks great bro:top: I was thinking of fabbin up a Craftsmen truck series type spoiler but about half as high as what they run.

Trucks looking good mang!

do it:top:

picture.php

close up..

Last edited:

SX TOY

Reaction score
that looks hot! how difficult was it to work with?

I<3JDM

Reaction score
that looks hot! how difficult was it to work with?

i would say i give it a 3 out of 5. 5 being hard. the reason is because you would need 2 people to apply the vinyl, and there are times where i had to redo it because of air bubbles, and how the lip bends you would need a hair blow dryer to stretch the vinyl or you can sit in the hot sun to make the vinyl soft to stretch. other than that this stuff is ok.

The front of your truck looks like a pissed of bull nose shark. Diggin it.

LOL LIKE THIS??
picture.php

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I wonder if you could wrap the interior panels in that and getrid of all the grey plastic?

Top Bottom