Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4th Annual Daytona Beach Meet!

rich017

Reaction score
Easy to get there. Too bad our condo is right across Ponce in New Smyrna and it takes 30 minutes to drive there. lol

johnw

Reaction score
St is there anyways we could ge the op to post a thread on tacoma world for us to join in or is this xrunners only?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
St is there anyways we could ge the op to post a thread on tacoma world for us to join in or is this xrunners only?
Naw man this meet is open to everyone ! Go aheah and post it on TW . If we do a beach run ,as is tradition , its always good to have some 4x4s haha:top:

Viet2100

Reaction score
John, I'm usually the one that posts it over on TW lol. I was just being lazy.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
So who is going to this meet ? Usually by now we have a list 30 members long lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
Wow... Only 14 members signed up.. Is it bc nobody said the word 'mods'??? It's once again my birthday weekend.. Not sure if I'll be coming out there due to not having a taco good enough for u x-runner guys.. Wait, I won't have a taco then.. Anyways, I'll stay up on this thread and see who else signs up and go from there. Any itinerary yet? Derick, when is your paintball absence? Are we crashing ur place while it shooting paintballs at people wearing protective gear?

-Michael

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
This is the complete list so far, need to get more people spread the word:

1. FUseaKU
2. Shaggy08xr
3. Rich017
4. speckdzl4shzl
5. X-run-x-er
6. Aj Khaos
7. XRnRElite77
8. 954BlackXRunner
9. 08X (Maybe)
10. USAFX (Maybe)
11. SouthernmostXR
12. BondXII
13. Blackxrunner05
14. LilRed

Wow... Only 14 members signed up.. Is it bc nobody said the word 'mods'??? It's once again my birthday weekend.. Not sure if I'll be coming out there due to not having a taco good enough for u x-runner guys.. Wait, I won't have a taco then.. Anyways, I'll stay up on this thread and see who else signs up and go from there. Any itinerary yet? Derick, when is your paintball absence? Are we crashing ur place while it shooting paintballs at people wearing protective gear?

-Michael

HOLY SHIETZ a michael sighting lol, LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time bro, Im going and i dont have a taco anymore. :biggrin: your an origional member you have to go, PASSION FRUIT CAPTAIN and RUBY JUICE FTMFW :rock:

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
We should start a list of everyone coming, and possible mods after your name. To determine if we should even attemp a mod day ..... :hmmmm2:.... I would love a mod day, then a day cruising.

Saturday: Mod, BBQ, KEG, good people good times
Sunday: Cruise and Meet on Daytona Beach/Ponce

lets get this thread going ! :rockon:

wshsbears

Reaction score
I won't be driving on the beach if I go.. I cant get from the ramp onto the sand without becoming a sand plow :/

picture.php

Last edited:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
LOL, I will be the same bro, im only about 1 1/4" off the ground (or will be in about a week when the coilovers, sways, camber control arms and bushings get here!) its all good we can still have fun and help out with mods (if there is any left to do lol)

wshsbears

Reaction score
I don't know about the whole mod-day thing.. Then everyone has to bring their tools and load up their truck beds for other people and it turns into a free mod weekend and someone is always left out bc they're waiting their turn. I don't like that. I've started charging people for all the work I do on their vehicles bc it's become so much. I love working on these things, but it's too much of a pain without my garage and tools the way they are and accessible. We'll see what people sign up for I guess.. People if u want mods, I'm always up for them at my house. Last year we went crazy early and partied til late.. let's have a fun, relaxing meet!

rich017

Reaction score
I agree with the no mods unless it's something really simple. It's a pain in the ass to do without a compressor and our tools and sorry but I'm not loading up all of my tools. It was a pain to do for the 09 meet. Plus there will be no garage access.

A beach day sounds awesome as well as grilling like we always do. The Ormond beach loop is really fun too

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
I agree with the no mods unless it's something really simple. It's a pain in the ass to do without a compressor and our tools and sorry but I'm not loading up all of my tools. It was a pain to do for the 09 meet. Plus there will be no garage access.
what about bhlm's? is it to muchwork for those who dont have this done? just curious, never done it?

fuseaku

Reaction score

I thought it was pretty much assumed that Saturday would be a mod day anyway... that's the way it's been the past 3 years. I also agree that this isn't the place to do crazy mods like we've done in the past, we'll just keep it simple. and have fun! I'm still waiting on an answer about whether or not the date of the bachelor party is going to be changed . When I find out more I'll let you all know.

-Michael

A beach day sounds awesome as well as grilling like we always do. The Ormond beach loop is really fun too

On Sunday, we can cruise through the Ormond Beach Loop like we did that one time since it really is a cool/fun ride!

what about bhlm's? is it to muchwork for those who dont have this done? just curious, never done it?

We should be able to do BHLM's with no problem, we'll just have to come up to my condo and use the oven, then go down and install it. Just make sure you have all the stuff you need to get the job done. I'm going to need a new set of eyelids, so I'll be doing that... unless I buy a pair of those fancy headlights! :rock:

This is the complete list so far, need to get more people spread the word:

1. FUseaKU
2. Shaggy08xr
3. Rich017
4. speckdzl4shzl
5. X-run-x-er
6. Aj Khaos
7. XRnRElite77
8. 954BlackXRunner
9. 08X (Maybe)
10. USAFX (Maybe)
11. SouthernmostXR
12. BondXII
13. Blackxrunner05
14. LilRed
15. denzel05

rich017

Reaction score
On Sunday, we can cruise through the Ormond Beach Loop like we did that one time since it really is a cool/fun ride!

We should be able to do BHLM's with no problem, we'll just have to come up to my condo and use the oven, then go down and install it. Just make sure you have all the stuff you need to get the job done. I'm going to need a new set of eyelids, so I'll be doing that... unless I buy a pair of those fancy headlights! :rock:

Also, the spray painting must be done somewhere where the trucks are not even visible.

Overspray can travel very far. lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Also, the spray painting must be done somewhere where the trucks are not even visible.

Overspray can travel very far. lol

That won't be a problem, there's plenty of areas to go and paint.

wshsbears

Reaction score
BHLM isn't a 'hard or tool-needy' mod. its more of a time consuming mod that requires a lot of re-coating the paint, time to let it dry, precision silicone application, patience, more time, oh yeah, an oven, spray paint, silicone, and the owner to remove the stupid 4th bolt :)

just remember, u all said yes.. i didn't. now when all the other people want is one thing done: eyelids, FLM, speed limiter switch, clutch pedal mod, intake installed, HID's installed, etc.. all those little mods all started coming about now that someone is getting a mod done :) just throwing it out there so while im hangin out bein fat and happy and u all are modding, i won't be asked about where this goes or how that works.

im probably going to come out for one day or the other. just depends what else i have going on.

fuseaku

Reaction score
What's the clutch pedal mod? Removes the squeak or something? lol

Top Bottom