Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4th Annual Daytona Beach Meet!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
oh joy ! Oh well the date is closing in I'm sure we'll be able to find a room. Wish I had ordered my Airhorn sooner then I would have had a new toy for the meet lol

LilRed

Reaction score
So we are still meeting march 26/27 right? Everything is still as planned right?

08x

Reaction score
i have to bail brain i gotta make money to afford my new toys(not sure wat yet )

fuseaku

Reaction score
Yup, everything is still as planned for the same dates.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well I'll definetly be there along with like 3 other guys driving up with me !

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Lets get a list together of people from down south coming up to where Chris (BlackXrunner05) lives. I'm not dealing with people who aren't on time and not sure. Weekends are short for me, I want to make it to Daytona as soon as I can.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
lol well then we should leave early then. Looks like I'll be bringing my temporalily crippled dog . The comfort inn right off the beach allows animals its 20 bucks per animal. It doesnt matter to me though she can bet whiny ,but shes well behaved lol. Plus you can get big rooms there lol

Last edited:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to get onto the road by 7-8AM if not earlier.

Taco08

Reaction score
Anyone got a list of people going yet?? I will ride out with anyone form the tampa area or we can me up somewhere along 75? Just let me know

wshsbears

Reaction score
I plan on being there Saturday. I just read that rich won't be there bc he has work Saturday. Not sure if he'll be there Sunday. Is anyone going to be driving up I-4 at 8 o'clock in the morn? I'll meet with some people if u want to cruise up there. I'll be getting on where 417 intersects in lake mary. Should I bring anything? I plan on coming back home that night too incase anyone is planning to party hardy like the past few years.. I know John will be.. That damn alcoholic.. :)

Last edited:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
I plan on being there Saturday. I just read that rich won't be there bc he has work Saturday. Not sure if he'll be there Sunday. Is anyone going to be driving up I-4 at 8 o'clock in the morn? I'll meet with some people if u want to cruise up there. I'll be getting on where 417 intersects in lake mary. Should I bring anything? I plan on coming back home that night too incase anyone is planning to party hardy like the past few years.. I know John will be.. That damn alcoholic.. :)

hahaha :laugh::rock:

FmsVandal

Reaction score
if anybody is coming into town day before or anything and wanna grab dinner or something lemme know. I live here so i wont be waking up till like noon day of meet. lol

AsianTaco

Reaction score
if anybody is coming into town day before or anything and wanna grab dinner or something lemme know. I live here so i wont be waking up till like noon day of meet. lol
I don't work Friday so let's see what the rest of the guys down south here say.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
The meet is the week of my vacation from work, I was thinking about going up to St. Augustine monday through friday and heading to the meet saturday morning from St. Aug/Jax area ..if this happenes is anyone coming from that way that wants to meet up ?

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
That Friday I work in the morning ,from 5am till 2pm . So I probably won't be leaving early . I use tht night to get everything ready so I can leave early saturday morning. So if no one from the south decides to leave early, we should all meet up by northlake at the publix over in palm beach gardens and roll out from there. Any meeting points farther south and I'd be back tracking . So anybody up for this let me know who will be there so we can wait for you .

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
The meet is the week of my vacation from work, I was thinking about going up to St. Augustine monday through friday and heading to the meet saturday morning from St. Aug/Jax area ..if this happenes is anyone coming from that way that wants to meet up ?

We're probably leaving the house early Saturday. We can meet you for breakfast or whatever. I'll give you a call that Friday and let you know for sure. You still have the same cell, right?

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I am going to have to skip this one as I dont think The RX7 will be ready by then :(

AsianTaco

Reaction score
That Friday I work in the morning ,from 5am till 2pm . So I probably won't be leaving early . I use tht night to get everything ready so I can leave early saturday morning. So if no one from the south decides to leave early, we should all meet up by northlake at the publix over in palm beach gardens and roll out from there. Any meeting points farther south and I'd be back tracking . So anybody up for this let me know who will be there so we can wait for you .

Yeah, I fig. Friday would be too soon lol.

Anyone want an update on RexRunner's LS1 swap progress? lol....... Yeah, motor is still sitting in the same place.... the bed of the truck haha. Crunch time? Maybe, maybe not.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
BONDXII, yeah bro I have have the same number, shoot me your number as well though bc i got a new phone so all the old numbers deleted, who else is coming with you ? I'm down for breakfest then rolling out !

Top Bottom