Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4th Annual Daytona Beach Meet!

BondXII

Reaction score
I'm not sure who's coming from Jax and further north. I can't remember if JaxChris is coming. I sent him a text (pending his number hasn't changed) to see if he planned on coming. Doesn't look like WayneR is coming either sine he traded his X in for a new M3.

rich017

Reaction score
Getting rid of my tinted tails. $90 and trade for your stockers.

n1278169057_357956_7654445.jpg

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
The meet is the week of my vacation from work, I was thinking about going up to St. Augustine monday through friday and heading to the meet saturday morning from St. Aug/Jax area ..if this happenes is anyone coming from that way that wants to meet up ?
yeah dude i live between jax and daytona, so hit me up. what day where you planing on driving down there?

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
yeah dude i live between jax and daytona, so hit me up. what day where you planing on driving down there?

Wanna Meet in St. Augustine and get Breakfest ? BONDXII what about you St. augustine work for breakfest ?

Here is a Denny's Right off 95
2455 State Road 16
St. Augustine, FL 32084

Any more people in the NORTH FLORIDA WANNA JOIN AND MEET UP IN ST. AUGUSTINE FOR BREAKFEST THEN RIDE OUT ?

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
yeah dude ill save the address in the gps and meet you up there, you wanting to meet saturday right?

BondXII

Reaction score
We're down for St. Augustine for breakfast. Anytime you want meet is good. Since it's breakfast I would assume it would be sooner than noon. :)

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Saturday at 9 am ? That way we will leave at 10 am and be there around 11:15 or so .... when does the meet start >?

rich017

Reaction score
How many people will be there Sunday? I am not sure if I can get off work Saturday yet.

wshsbears

Reaction score
is everyone going to arrive at 11 or noon again? does that mean i should sleep in? i was planning on getting there at 9 or so.. of course, we don't have the mod craze this time so people aren't fighting to get there first so they get their free mods lol. i'll be bringing 3 sets of black eyelids i've had sitting around. i also have 8k hid's for $100 they're plug and play perfect for x-r's or 1995+ tacos

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
this is a week away guys, we need to set times and see who is coming for sure .. !!!! should we start a new list ... ? whats going on sat ? and sun ?

FmsVandal

Reaction score
I live in daytona so im down for whatever. All i need is to know what time and where to meet up with everyone.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Im planning on saturday but I have tickets to madi gras with the fam on sat night so I will be leaving about 4 to head back. Might come up sunday instead still on the fence. How many will be there sunday and how many on sat?

Rich and michael do you wanna meet up and drive together?

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Im planning on saturday but I have tickets to madi gras with the fam on sat night so I will be leaving about 4 to head back. Might come up sunday instead still on the fence. How many will be there sunday and how many on sat?

Rich and michael do you wanna meet up and drive together?
I will be there both days. I'm sure most will.

BondXII

Reaction score
Ditto. Got another BSP that is supposed to be coming also. I've seen him on base a few times. I saw him yesterday at the mini mart and he thought te he missed it. He's supposed ti call me next Friday and we'd figure out when to leave town so we can make it to Denny's by 9.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
NICE so we have 4 at Denny's Now !!! right on bro ! good pick up ! lets try to get more !

Top Bottom