Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

5 Stock XR Wheels, & TRD Seat Covers

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I would rather cut my grass every weekend then have a desert landscape...:top: cutting grass ain't that hard...+ you don't use much energy since most mowers now days have a self drive system...:biggrin:

dessert landscaping sucks...:thumpdown: no color, every yard looks the same, we can only water 1 a week...

BlackCat

Reaction score
I lived in IL for 17yrs, spent 7 of those years mowing grass... yeah, the landscaping gave me a sense of accomplishment... had what the neighbors called the best landscaped lot in the subdivision (which I did all by hand ... and a wheel barrow), but the maintenance far exceeded what it was worth to me. Yeah, the desert is barren, but I like it anyway :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Okay, we (SuperWerty, Jaegermeister, me) dropped by today... still no luck. Nobody home, no vehicles in the driveway. However, the previous XRU biz card I left behind last week was gone so someone got it. We left another biz card.

07SWB

Reaction score
this guy is goin' down like the fat kid in dodge ball!

Reaction score
this guy is goin' down like the fat kid in dodge ball!
damn im the fat kid and i never went down in dodge ball lol

i think its awesome you guys are stopping in on the dude, drive by at like 3am and scope the **** out lol

BlackCat

Reaction score
Not yet. I was out of town this last weekend and I live 35mins away from the dude. Sometime this week.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
this guy is shiesty....what ever happened to the police report...or the friend that is a cop who was going to pay the guy a personal visit...:hmmmm2:

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Phone # provided has been turned off!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Yeah, phones off, never heard back from the cops. :dontknow: I'm heading to Australia in a few days, but when I get back I'll take this back up. I don't care about the money anymore, just want the ******bag to go down. :top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
yeah, but with any luck you will get your cash back....:rock: ****ing ******bags, I hate thieves......

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, made another swing by today. Again, no-one home... I was driving my Mazda, so didn't have any XRU biz cards to leave on the door.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
meh, its been long enough, its time for the popo to do their thing....:frown:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I think using a freind who is a cop is out the door, i think someone should be calling a sheiff's office and getting something done. This is retarded.

Top Bottom