Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

500hp and 600 tq!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
What train did you get off? I dont recall anyone personally attacking Rex. All the posts have been about the numbers them self. NOONE has attacked Rex. Personally if I had been the one getting the dyno, I would have known in my head it should be somewhere around 400hp. When it came up 500hp I would have asked questions, but thats just me. NOONE here is haten... But some of us work very hard to ensure we provide accurate info. WHen a thread such as this is started, it questions everyone elses results.
Also theres a few that are on the fence about turboing. After reading the results its the expection to get these results form being trubo'd. Think about a newer member or someone who doesnt really understand, spend 10 grand on a custom turbo set up and get results of 350-400. talk about disappointment!!! So I only question the result time and time again cause I know in my heart they arent right and I dont want someone to have this crazy idea your going to see 500 hp form a silly turbo and 7psi.
Take it for what its worth. I truely am not hateing and Im very proud of rex for what he did. but come on who really thinks these numbers are accurate?

and yea mods close this thread- that'll take care of the issue:top:. NOT..we dont need this thread closed.

He has been being attacked, it's just no one will do it on this forum.

Coopstain

Reaction score
He has been being attacked, it's just no one will do it on this forum.

That is correct. This junk has spread to other forums and continues to blow up. Im happy to say that XRU has been the tamest so far out of the other forums I have read on this particular situation. So kudos to us on that. However, it has the potential to grow into something that doenst need to. He has been "attacked" in a way. He has been accused of posting false information, accused of not posting the CF and refusing to so for the dyno run etc. It is not his fault if he received the wrong information he paid for if that is the case... period.

As for a "newbie" spending 10K on a turbo set up because of reading results of one person... shame on them for not conducting proper research. I understand where your coming from, but come on... if someone is going to drop 10K only because they read Rex's results in this forum, they deserve to be dissappointed in how mcuh they paid and what they ended up with. Anyone who is going to drop that much money should be conducting proper research to begin with, and looking at 3 forums on the internet doesnt cut it. :fail:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL Steve, I just wanted to lighten the mood up a bit in here, you were the obvious choice! -hugs and kisses big boy!-:laugh:

trd_sport

Reaction score
WOW.................I had alot of opinions about the #'s when he first posted it, but I guess I just woke up and decided to be civil and not act like a prick all over the internet trying to prove a point. As long as he goes back and has the dyno setup the same you can see any gains he may make, the # itself is only a mark. Im more concerned with what he actually runs rather than how much HP a dyno generates.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i just updated that link with some awesome HP pics ^ ^ :biggrin:

lamecargo

Reaction score
wow we were called and i quote "Ricer Trucks" on the TBSS fourm

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I deleted my comment...I had more words to say and more asterisks than words......****ing pricks thats all i have to say. **** Balboa and **** the tbss pricks who can't spell. Let the man get his shit straight. I dont care if he posts 360 hp and 400 tq...thats still more than admirable than anything. Get it straight Rexrunner. Can't wait to see the next dyno with the correction factor and all the information to shut some of these people up.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
lol i got banned for posting chicks of the day there.

balboa said i was 17 who never touched a girl. LMAO

and how did the SS thread start? DJM DIRECT. **** THEM.
Bitching and crying that he cant sell sh!t. maybe this is why.

Last edited:

Grey Ghost

Reaction score
somethings wrong here... either here or on the TBSS forum

*edited to eliminate risk of upsetting any individual*

Last edited:

lamecargo

Reaction score
let me know if i am wrong but i do believe 4th is 1:1 for us

Last edited:

WCD

Reaction score
5th gear is 1:1

We only have one overdrive, which is 6th gear at .85:1.

The difference between 4th and 5th with this transmission isn't very wide, so I don't see it making a huge difference. I'm sure the numbers will be different, but I don't see reason for a variance of 50 hp or anything like that.

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry a piss about the SS boys, when our trucks hit 300,000 miles, the ss's will be in the junkyard or worth only the cost of the scrap metal. They will start to fall apart and slowly wither away.
:laugh:

I didn't want to come down to their level to talk bad about them, but screw that after I saw what they were posting :thumpdown:

Ban the SS....

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Agreed, we're being called children by a bunch of people who can't go 5 words without swearing and insulting random people they don't know? The internet makes everyone a tough guy. Glad to see Balboa decided to show up, he always makes things more interesting.

I'm only 25, I admit.. and if XRU is average of 22, I'd still wager a bet that the majority of the people here are more mature than poor old Balboa.

As for the SS guys, at the beginning of the thread they didn't seem so bad. Then NorcalSS just kept pushing and pushing to fire them up. He's the real d-bag out of the bunch, he's like the SS Balboa.

I believe him to be the major problem in this all.

As far as the numbers? Hell who cares, it's not even about that anymore. :biggrin: Get your ish fixed Rex, and don't sweat all the assholes. :top:

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom