Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A big thanks to G-Man

X-Caliber

Reaction score
Gadget has helped me numerous times in the past month to help me fix my shifter problem, from the stock one going bad, to me losing one of the clamshells' to the URD SS kit. I just wanted to say I haven't met anyone so helpful and dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Thanks gadget, You da man.

Murderface

Reaction score
Can't say enough good things about this guy! Seems like our phone conversations last an hour on average, funny thing is that only 5 minutes of it is from ordering something.

Just got my URD track bar and installed it this saturday, awesome service as always:top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Just be glad he is on this site...he's on many others and it's good to see him share his wisdom with the XRU community. :top:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
rite on G is the man he has gone out of his way to answer all my questions and help with my s/c :top:

Knuckles

Reaction score
x2 he has helped me out many times, always ready to help with any task :adore:

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i could see that and while he is doing his president inauguration speech wearing his sombrero

Coupe

Reaction score
I do not know............:hmmmm2:

Who would fix us up with parts? Congress?:eviltongue:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
I have to agree with all of you guys. I have only talked with him once and was very helpful.

Thanks G-man!!!

Dekar12

Reaction score
Totally Gadget has been super helpful to me the few times I have talked to him. And I am still grateful for when he walked me through the x-1 install at NOVA.

Top Bottom