Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a fence hit my xs

rocivm

Reaction score
yes tey cost me that cost included the hid , now i have no idea, about the truck state farm still didnt arrived to the body shop so yet we have no clue how much , but a lot of parts to change!..and i want again my custom paint on the font of the truck etc,

that does make sence then if you bought them 3 years ago. And with hids ya there are 300. but just headlights alone are 100 i seen them for now. But the hids that come with the headlights in the 300 setup are just the lows, not a hi/lo kit.

Well aside from the headlight crap, its very unfortunate what happened :( get it better soon .. shit happens. You have any idea the damage cost yet.. :S

x-driver21

Reaction score
dang man sorry bout the truck but i culdnt help notice your bed cover, i like it. You wouldnt mind telling me where ypu got it and how much you got it for would you? again sorry bout the truck hope it gets fixed soon :)

rocivm

Reaction score
the bed cover is a tuxedo, a chep one really like 300, www.truckingmotion.com, ( miami).

dang man sorry bout the truck but i culdnt help notice your bed cover, i like it. You wouldnt mind telling me where ypu got it and how much you got it for would you? again sorry bout the truck hope it gets fixed soon :)

Jwall

Reaction score

what women cant own Xrunners? lol you femanist pig lmao jk

hopefully state farm takes care of ya with vehicle and getting yours dealt with asap.. I am also with state farm, but you know insurance companies taking forever.

Last edited:

rocivm

Reaction score
hey sweet gentleman, im drinig my xrunner since 2005 and this is my first "problem" in 5 years so shhhh, lol, and state farm is good hope are fast too :)
Proof that chicks can't drive anything right.

earnesje

Reaction score
I don't see how a moving fence got in the way and hit you. Did the fence have insurance? Was it a hit and run?

Jwall

Reaction score
LMAO comon now thats funny shit right there.

Scarface

Reaction score
Well, since your in miami does that mean you'll be attending ultra?

rocivm

Reaction score
well, maybe, are u going? i went 2 years ago, last year was a messssss

lol noooo, the fence call the cops :p lol

I don't see how a moving fence got in the way and hit you. Did the fence have insurance? Was it a hit and run?

Last edited:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
State farm paid for my mustang to get fixed when i came close to flipping it and the repairs were nearly $18,000 on a car 6 months old. I'm sure they will take care of you if you pay the deductible.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Where you been girl....how are things besides the fence vs. X?

Miss seeing that pretty face on XRU.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Proof that chicks can't drive anything right.

Seriously your going to start that one???? :stupid: Sorry but really??? I am sure I can handle my X...... and so can alll the other (few) ladies that have x's

And sorry ot hear about the truck......glad ur getting her fixed

ultraxr

Reaction score
hahaha... please no chicks/dudes driving ability debates. I'm sure a bunch of us (dudes) have done some fender benders we aren't proud of or post about. Curb checking my past couple sets of volks and works were definitely not my finer moments. oh well...

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
sorry about the X buddy if you get it fixed in time you should join us caravan to the Daytona Meet !

Scarface

Reaction score
Yeah, ill be at ultra that's why im not going to the daytona meet. What are you talking about? Last year was theshiznit...well the one day I went. Deadmou5 rocked the house! And he's there again this year. Too bad swedish house wont be there though.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Yeah, ill be at ultra that's why im not going to the daytona meet. What are you talking about? Last year was theshiznit...well the one day I went. Deadmou5 rocked the house! And he's there again this year. Too bad swedish house wont be there though.

I'm kinda weighing out both of these options right now .... Daytona meet v. Ultrafest ..... ughhh tough one !

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Don't let Britt "lead foot" Motonxruchick184 hear you talk about a girl and driving...I feel sorry for your pain.

Scarface

Reaction score
Had I known sooner of the meet id have probably opted on only attending 2 out of the 3 days but tickets aren't cheap and they've already been purchased.

Top Bottom