Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a few street races

gorham05

Reaction score
The other day i had a 2000 dodge ram V8 try to race me at a red light. He kept looking at my x like i wasn't ****, then when the light turned green i let him ahead by about a car length until we hit 30mph then i punched it and completely left him by almost two cars by 75. it was funny as hell. i guess he will know not to mess with a XR anymore. haha

Another race about 3 days later i tried to race a neon when we were going about 45mph. I punchd it then he did. the next thing i knew he was leaving me to easily. I pulled up next to him at the red light and he rev's his turbo. SRT4. son of a bi*ch. oh well you qin some and ya lose some, right?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
thats troskeys neck of the woods, nice runs though. even though you got beat by the srt-4, at least your truck will still be on the road longer than his p.o.s.

rich017

Reaction score
thats troskeys neck of the woods, nice runs though. even though you got beat by the srt-4, at least your truck will still be on the road longer than his p.o.s.

Them rams are funny as hell. Most of them around here will be sitting at the light revving their loud exhaust and thinking they are tough ****!!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Them rams are funny as hell. Most of them around here will be sitting at the light revving their loud exhaust and thinking they are tough ****!!

Ive put down my fair share of them, laughing in their face the whole time. Only thing worthy of the v8s are ones that a built built, and youll definitely here the difference between that and your every day ram owner. srt-10s are a different page of the book though, well for most x owners.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
My cousin has new ram and is always talkin smack!!! i cant wait to throwdown on his ass LOL

gorham05

Reaction score
yea that ram sounded like it didn't even have the exhaust on. He smiled and gave me props at the mext light though. No way would i drive a neon instead of my X

NixXR462

Reaction score
SRT-4s are fast but they are still neons and mopar.

Gxrun

Reaction score
even if dodge neons needed a parachute to slow them down, i would not want to own none:biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
for what the SRT4's are..they arent that fast in the 1/4 mile

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
shame on you trying to race a neon...its like beating up the special ed on speed :vollkommenauf:...

THE MACF

Reaction score
id say no way because by the time their turbo is at full boost our trucks would be gone with f/i of course.

Ditto to that. By the way, my ALS instructor had a hemi ram with 20's and lowered and thought it was the poo. Until I told him my 6 would hand him his behind. He didn't believe me. He didn't like me after I did.

Xtacy

Reaction score
watch out for those srt4s...i seen some pretty fast ones

RedXr

Reaction score
I think a F/I X and srt4 is a drivers race. The problem with those damn srt4s is that they are so easy to mod. Turbo timers, intakes, and exhaust and you are low 13's. Id like to get one from a roll though, Id murder the mopar lovers.

Xtacy

Reaction score
there was one with a TT here in the islands...that thing was screaming, we both took off and he never came back...im not s/c tho, but if I was Id wanna take a couple shots at it:biggrin:

Tapp

Reaction score
i swear one of these days i will get a SRT-4 to race me...

i have recently raced to new GT's..HAHA and come to find out one lives near me!!! whooped both of them...and the other weekend i was at home (NC) and the big thing there seems to be those turbo diesels..yes i know if done right they can be BA!! but those guys like to have all the sult to come out and cover your f*ckin truck in sheeet... i took one from a dig...he flashes me down..and then go from a 45mph roll..HAHAHA!!!
but the guy was cool..got to the next light and he asked what i had done..so i revved:biggrin:

Top Bottom