Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

a little help

grahammc

Reaction score
I just ended a 3.5 year relationship with my gf, it just didnt feel right anymore. but now that we are done I just feel soo bad about it, just curious whos been through this and what should I do to take my mind off it ? well other than takin a drive in the x.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Give it time bro, willing to bet you two will be back together in couple days... :top:

grahammc

Reaction score
naw man, she doesnt like me spending money on the X ! haha

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hmmm.... never had a girlfriend, never wanted to, never missed it.... yes, I'm a guy and yes I'm straight. But with all the horror stories that I keep hearing and seeing, doesn't really reinforce the marriage instinct in me...

But, dude, I'm sure that there's a gal out there somewhere with your mutual names written all over each other. That's the way it is for most men. Just keep your eyes out, don't get desperate, respect yourself and be patient... :top:

R

racerx

best advice evrgivin to me was

The best way to get over a girl is to get under another one

Stevenredx

Reaction score
naw man, she doesnt like me spending money on the X ! haha

haha... tell her to join the site and see what it's all about. I'm sure some of the other XR-U chicks here can talk to her and explain how to deal with our addiction.... I'm lucky to have a girl that doesn't fuss at me for buying things or working on the truck. I'm sure she would rather me spend my spare money/time on the truck rather than other things.

grahammc

Reaction score
thats awesome, your a lucky man, you got a keeper :top:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
just go out and keep your self busy i would just wash my truck, detail it, work around the house, things that make you feel good and keep your mind off of her. soon youll start to feel better about yourself and the situation and youll be able to move on with ease. its always hard, im not going to lie and say hookin up with another girl solves the problem it just takes some time and a good attitude!

stretch200

Reaction score
that sucks dude. yea, just do anything you can to keep your mind off of her. go to the bar, hang out with friends, work on the X, anything.

jmoore120

Reaction score
Go out to a bar and nail the first girl you see. :biggrin:

Nah, jk. You could try that but it probably wouldnt help.

Colbster

Reaction score
Me and my wife split up about 2 months ago after being married for 3.5 years...it ain't easy, but just try to keep your mind on something else. and I just kept lookin' at the bright side of things....now nobody is around to b!tch at me when i sink money into my truck:rock:

just my .02 :top:

morcheez

Reaction score
well back in june me and my fiance (together for 6 years) broke up ...hardest thing i hvae gone through in life for me emotionally for sure ....we had actually moved to texas together and when we split i said f that and moved back home to new orleans...i wont lie its hard as hell to get it off your mind ...i just stayed busy and got back in touch with all those old friends i had neglected over the years ...its been around 4 months now and i dont miss her at all ...never thought that would be possible as im sure u are thinking that now...its been a pretty good 4 months to ...no one tells me what to do or not do to my ride and all of my money is well MY money ...best of all when u go out to eat with friends u pay for one haha...now i wont lie this whole dating thing sucks big time :laugh:...hope this helps u out man ...the members here are great for these kinds of situations :top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
im not going to lie...the relationship you were in has been some time...so apparently theres gonna be feelings lingering around...you just need to keep yourself busy...give the brain time to focus thoughts on other things other than your relationship and your ex...the best thing i can tell you is time heals all wounds...

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
ahhh man i know exactly how you feel man, i spend so many nights dude just thinking about it, regretting it. like 2 weeks went by and we got back together to give it another shot but it wasn't the same so i ended it like 2 months after. She started crying and what not, than i heard after we broke up that she has been cheating on me.... so i was like HUH serious???? well at least i didnt feel bad after all.

in my opinion bro honestly the best advice you can ever get from is your parents bro, they know whats up.... i talked to my dad and he was like its alright son, she did this to herself and now your a single man which is good for your age because you get to explore the world (meeting other girls) haha without breaking any rules of a relationship.

The way to get over a girl is just being with friends and going out chilling keep yourself busy, find a hobby you like to do, if your by yourself thats when you start thinking about her. I worked on my truck i bought alot of mods for it, now its my hobby and i just ignored her and now im just alone but living life man.

grahammc

Reaction score
thanks everyone for all the responses, it's the day after we broke up and I'm already realizing what I did is for the best :top: I think I'm gonna start hitting up the gym, it always gets my mind off things

KETCHUP

Reaction score
will take time bro. Go out with ur hommies. Have a beer or two.

Top Bottom