Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A little message from me...

Vince77

Reaction score
I hope things pick up for you Donny. I know how it is. I was laid off for quite a while. Finding a decent job even when you actually have skills is hard to do.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Donny, i worked for circuit city i worked for them for about 5 yrs. worked my way up from sales to computer tech to master installer to store manager of installs to District install lead making 22.00 an hour. When the company went belly up it took only 3 hours for me to be fired. we were in a meeting with all the installers in the district and about 20 managers of FIREDOG. we went to breakfast on a friday at 10am it was annouced that circuit city was closing and being liquidated. we got back from meeting and were called into to another meeting and fired. got $500 dollars to leave. I was out of work for 5 months and i almost didnt make it out. lost my fiance house, and all my pride as a man to be honest. could look my family or friends in the face. it was the hardest thing ever. but one day a friend told me that he needed me to help him set up a office network and he would pay me. i got a job at the office we installed the network as there office tech. i now work 3 jobs to make sure i always have work. I know what you are going thru and will never forget my friends and family for helping me. We are here for you and need anything let us know. keep you head up bro and you will come out of this. just may seem like forever. I feel you though on companies they only want a buck and could care less about there people who bust there butt to make them the money.

I am proud to be apart of this forum

steven

micpun

Reaction score
Bro, I know what it means to be in the gutter. There were several times in my life when I thought it couldnt get any worse, but it did. The one thing I learned is that I have to keep chugging away. Keep moving forward. And your time will come only if you dont give up.

Times like those, I wish upon NO one. Not even my enemies.

I hope/wish you the best man.

x ynot

Reaction score
good luck man on everything man i dont know how i can help but if i can ill try i know about money being hard so if you need something holla cuz

R1 Chris

Reaction score
I know its hard and you feel like things are bad but keep your head up. we are all family and will be their for you and anyone else who need it. my prays go out to you and your family. dont forget when your on the bottom their is only one way you can go up

Grumpy

Reaction score
Mic - You're a gentlemen and a scholar:top:

Donny - Stay up Homie & keep on truckin'. Its always darkest before dawn.

Steven (XRnRElite77) - I feel ya brother. I was part of "thinning the herd" program last year:thumpdown:

blazinx

Reaction score
man donny i feel the bodyshop bis is down hence why i lost my truck it sux but i keep pushing and it has slowly worked out. I did have to bite the bullet and take a step back and get a old car but its paid for so that will help,im not telling you to sell the truck.I want to tell you kep your head up bro it will all work out some how if you have to try to find a job somewhere else i can look around here if you would like.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I don't think I can really add anything...everyone on here has pretty said what I wanted to say.

Hope everything works out for you Donster, and if you need anything...you have my #:top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
See your story proves that "americans" will work. I hate when I see on the news that illegals think they are so important and are doing the jobs "we" dont want to. Its just that cheapass employers want to pay lousy wages and pocket the difference.

I almost feel guilty I have a good job and am able to keep my self above the water.

Im glad we the forum have been able to help you out a little. I get all warm and fuzzy inside when I think about how cool the people are on here to be abel to come together and help out.

Good Luck bro

Baggins44

Reaction score
Good luck to you and your family Donny, hope things work out bro

Top Bottom