Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A way to fight wheel hop

Nashman

Reaction score
This is not magic cure to wheel hop but it helps

In dry pavement it leaves nice strips wet weather unknow

this is what i did and is very easy to do

for some reason toyota left the roller stop out but I am not sure why ?????

but to improve it you just add in a anty wrap stop

this wonte cure it fully but will help

all you have to do is drill out the main guide clamp to turn it inot a retainer clamp and add in spacer and a bolt to stop the leaf from deflection. all you need is a grade 8 3/8 bolt a sleav and a 3/8 or larger drill. I drilled my e brake cable camp to fit it

bfore

after

ps this is just the start.... burp ned more beer

shane881510

Reaction score
I hate wheel hop. I battled it for a while. I made a set of slapper style trac bars. Then I went with a upper 3link bar. And now I turned that into a full single ladder bar. It's like urds but not as long, I welded brackets to my rear end and used the crossmember behind the carrier bearing one to hold the front heim joint. I used all Heims on the top bar so it could move some and not be so stiff. Works great. No wheel hop since. Wet or dry.

STONER-X

Reaction score
I used helper springs for the rear leafs and installed the backwards to direct the force on the front of the leafs... never had hop again

Nashman

Reaction score
Well sadly I can't add stuff or I will not be aloud to run in the stock class so I have to do mods that you can not see

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I'm running the URD trac bar for 200 bucks I couldn't pass it up

Nashman

Reaction score
Yes that would be my frist choice to do but that is well beyond staying with the rules of stock class auto cross

Top Bottom