Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

About TRD SC

newdeal

Reaction score
i would like to install the TRD SC

to install this do i have to just bolt on to my car with out mapping?

If it requires mapping, do i have to buy the mapping ECU? Is it included in the TRD SC kit?

If it is not included does the kit includ the data of the setting?

Right now my car has a limmit in 200KM/H, how can i discharge this?

there is no TRD kit in korea, so i would have to buy through the internet, where is the best place to buy, and get it safely to me? ( such as website)

Gadget

Reaction score
The TRD Supercharger installation involves a ECU reflash that can only be done by a Toyota dealer using their proprietary scan tool.

If the Toyota dealers in your area do not have access to the ECU reflash file an the scan tool to reflash the ECU you will need to come up with another solution for engine management.

Gadget

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
you do still have to pay like 80 for the flash though dont you?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
The install is straight forward, it is a true bolt up kit with no modification at all to the truck.

Almost every dealer in the USA should have access to the flash, they charge you an hour labor for the flash usually... Not sure on the availability where you live. I would call around and see!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
i would like to install the TRD SC

to install this do i have to just bolt on to my car with out mapping?

If it requires mapping, do i have to buy the mapping ECU? Is it included in the TRD SC kit?

If it is not included does the kit includ the data of the setting?

Right now my car has a limmit in 200KM/H, how can i discharge this?

there is no TRD kit in korea, so i would have to buy through the internet, where is the best place to buy, and get it safely to me? ( such as website)

Fill out your info...ie location and such :top:
Welcome to the Family

Top Bottom