Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Acceleration Video Wars! Post your best Acceleration Videos

gearhead899

Reaction score
Nice and loud. Looks like you need an o2 sim to get rid of that check engine light. Is this n/a?, can't tell I'm on my phone.
yeah o2 sim was back ordered but ill have them in a few weeks. and yes its NA

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Strangely enough, I recently ordered my O2 sim through LCEperformance.com. It is a URD sim. Ordered it during the time that the ones from URD were on back-order. I guess that LCE has a few in stock. Simply because I received mine no problem.

gearhead899

Reaction score
Strangely enough, I recently ordered my O2 sim through LCEperformance.com. It is a URD sim. Ordered it during the time that the ones from URD were on back-order. I guess that LCE has a few in stock. Simply because I received mine no problem.
hmmm interesting... o well I don't mind staring at the CEL for a bit lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think we might have a new contender for top three.....

Toon714

Reaction score
Lol. Wait till my s14 is done.

Ill take 1st place in N/a form with a lil juice. :laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well duhhh....Lol. You could take 1st right now. :laugh: No body has even posted up for the "other" class. Be the 1st to take 1st!!!! :D

Toon714

Reaction score
I will bro!
Mounts are in place. Just need to find a ls motor for cheap to drop it in. :laugh: haha

I would do another video for my truck. But my lower plates are welded back together.
Dont wanna break em again. Lol

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I will bro!
Mounts are in place. Just need to find a ls motor for cheap to drop it in. :laugh: haha

I would do another video for my truck. But my lower plates are welded back together.
Dont wanna break em again. Lol
traction bars.................

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
He means like mine, where it replaces those with the modified factory ones. :top:

Or you can get some 304 or 321 ss plate to replace yours. Then make a new video. :D

X-roller

Reaction score
lol... i'm still in the top 3?? lol... it was a pretty slow video that I did that day... Hmmm.... Well i'll know what i'm gonna do once dezod fills me in on the EMS.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
lol... i'm still in the top 3?? lol... it was a pretty slow video that I did that day... Hmmm.... Well i'll know what i'm gonna do once dezod fills me in on the EMS.

Going to try for 1st??!?!?! Hmmmmm...... One day I will have everything together...At the same time. And I will give it a go as well.

Then it will be on! :starwars:

SIK X

Reaction score
So I Finally got an Acceleration video... trying to film and race is tough..lol. So I taped my phone to my steering wheel.
Im going to get a few more runs when it stops raining. I need to do a standing 40-90... this one is more of a rolling, and I was spinning. ill get a standing run soon.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdn1eYc18bg[/ame]

Toon714

Reaction score
So I Finally got an Acceleration video... trying to film and race is tough..lol. So I taped my phone to my steering wheel.
Im going to get a few more runs when it stops raining. I need to do a standing 40-90... this one is more of a rolling, and I was spinning. ill get a standing run soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdn1eYc18bg

U crazy man. Running 10-11psi on stock head and block!
Im still at 8psi. And u make me wanna tune my shit for 10psi now!

Good run though bro!

SIK X

Reaction score
Itll be fine!... lol. just make sure its tuned WELL... I trust my tuner. im making about 435hp and 465trq now. So it looks like im about 5.5 seconds 40-90.

rennurx

Reaction score
G is my tuner so I trust him. Think I'm gonna wait till xfest and talk to him then. See if we can up the boost. I'll never go over 8 tho. I drive my truck pretty hard a lot so for a daily I won't go any more..

Toon714

Reaction score
Itll be fine!... lol. just make sure its tuned WELL... I trust my tuner. im making about 435hp and 465trq now. So it looks like im about 5.5 seconds 40-90.

I trust my tuner as well.
But i dont trust the engine holding 10psi for long time.

Damn 5.5 thats it. That the same as me i believe and i make less power. :p well my tq is almost the same as yours. But a lil less hp.

SIK X

Reaction score
I trust my tuner as well.
But i dont trust the engine holding 10psi for long time.

Damn 5.5 thats it. That the same as me i believe and i make less power. :p well my tq is almost the same as yours. But a lil less hp.

Yes. That is it. What u tryin to say!!! Lol jk. It would be faster if I didn't spend a whole second shifting. Haha. I hate these trans. Or I don't know how to shift.

Top Bottom