Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adapting is350 brakes to fit our trucks?

rexrunner

Reaction score
So does the disc bolt up 100% and clear everything? Disc doesnt need shims or spacera right? I'm going to order them but want to make sure. Any special year you got?

Murderface

Reaction score
I believe the rotors that came with my TR BBK are 32mm thick off an IS 350. Not sure if that helps?

rexrunner

Reaction score
That helps. Im buildibg a kit that uses z06 calipers. Just needed to make sure. Thx Bro

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Ones I have came from an 07, but I think any year will work. They fit perfect. Even clear the dust shield. Just don't have quite enough room for the calipers I'm using to clear the wheel without modification. Let me know how yours turn out.

05XR

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of F sport brakes off an ISF if anyone wants to try and retofit them on a Speedway Blue.

FSportHiPerfBrakeRearAxle.jpg

Murderface

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of F sport brakes off an ISF if anyone wants to try and retofit them on a Speedway Blue.

FSportHiPerfBrakeRearAxle.jpg

Wow how much did they cost? I would imagine the price of that setup from the stealership would be really high. It would be nice to have those on my X but I know I'd have to sell a kidney for fhem:laugh:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Those calipers look similar to the ones used in the TRD bbk kit.

05XR

Reaction score
Sorry guys, the Fsport set up is sold. Someone swooped them up for their Is350. I would have sold them for about $1600 in case you all were wondering. Oh, btw i do have a used TRD set that will be hitting the classifieds soon. Well, enough about that here. Dont want to shit on this thread. PM

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Well, put the kit on today. The bracket, calipers, and rotors. I was able to use the factory hoses by flipping the mounting bracket in the middle of the hose to the outside instead of bottom. Oddly enough the banjo bolts went into the new caliper and sealed, even though the calipers are made for a different fitting. So far, the pedal feels about the same, but keep in mind I don't have steel hoses yet. The front does seem to stop a little stronger than the rear, but maybe placebo. No abs issues yet either, just better stopping power. I did have to remove a bit from the outside of the caliper to clear, but not much. I'll try to figure out how to get some pictures on here soon.

xr mar

Reaction score
Well, put the kit on today. The bracket, calipers, and rotors. I was able to use the factory hoses by flipping the mounting bracket in the middle of the hose to the outside instead of bottom. Oddly enough the banjo bolts went into the new caliper and sealed, even though the calipers are made for a different fitting. So far, the pedal feels about the same, but keep in mind I don't have steel hoses yet. The front does seem to stop a little stronger than the rear, but maybe placebo. No abs issues yet either, just better stopping power. I did have to remove a bit from the outside of the caliper to clear, but not much. I'll try to figure out how to get some pictures on here soon.
pictures please, I will like to see the calpers and rotors it must look good

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
Less than 600, but only by a little. Although, nearly 200 of that was braided lines for front and rear.

darthyota

Reaction score
Looks good do you have any pics of the mounting bracket you had to make?

sweetwilliebrownjr

Reaction score
I do, but since I'm prolly gonna try and sell them in the near future, I don't want to let too much info go just yet.

darthyota

Reaction score
pm me the pic if your willing to share it then. as im looking into something similar and i just want to see how you did the bracket thanks

Top Bottom